Nature reroll for regular pokemon

Darksun20

Yeah, no on the rerolls. Its bad enough that it exists for legendaries

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I have 1500 hours playtime and that pokemon was the greatest pokemon that I ever found. how can this effect grinding? most people don't have that much time to play so chance to get an epic is near to never. keep in mind that nature rerolls are hard to come by they require a lot of pvp and at the end your nature is RANDOM.
It's why trade exists, to allow players with low play time to buy epic PKM. If everybody can have his epic, nobody will buy PKM. And yes nature reroll is random, but you can buy reroll ticket to others players, i spent 8m on reroll ticket for my legendaries. So, you can spam reroll ticket, it's not really limited. So, yes it make the game easier. And i don't think it's a good idea to make the game easier, if everybody can have what he want easy, the trade will disappear.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

Do you have any idea the chance to find a 31x6 alone?

If I find any pokemon with the right nature and no where close to epic I simply throw them away. It's so easy to try to sync something but what if that pokemon was a boss reward or contest? you can't even try to sync. why not allow nature reroll in general then ? how can it effect grinding?

I'm against IV rerolls because the purpose of the game is hunting but natures are different story. and probably you never found something epic with wrong nature thats why you don't support this :)

yes i do have. remenber i have alot of hours playing but i never give up hunting .

Edited by Voldis4

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

No.

You are only saying that you want this now but when this does happen you will soon regret it.

Game would become more boring because you are able to somehow get a chance to get what you want.

Admit it that a reason for this is LAZINESS.

Find fun in hunting.