Nature reroll for regular pokemon

Darksun20

RIP.png.8f25d9c7728f80c471137ac021a5f451.png

I cannot stress enough how disappointing it is to get the perfect ivs and ability only to get a completely wrong nature. I'm sure all of you can agree with this.

We have the sync mechanic, granted. But why not have nature rerolls for regular mons too? before you jump to the conclusion of, "that would be unbalanced" Nature rerolls are hard to come by, and they change the nature randomly so you aren't guaranteed to get the nature you want. Those factors alone should be what keeps it in balance.

So at least give us the chance to actually get the nature we want on a perfect mon so it isn't completely wasted and have to spend more hours on end and a ton of money just to get mons like these.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I cannot stress enough how disappointing it is to get the perfect ivs and ability only to get a completely wrong nature. I'm sure all of you can agree with this.

We have the sync mechanic, granted. But why not have nature rerolls for regular mons too? before you jump to the conclusion of, "that would be unbalanced" Nature rerolls are hard to come by, and they change the nature randomly so you aren't guaranteed to get the nature you want. Those factors alone should be what keeps it in balance.

So at least give us the chance to actually get the nature we want on a perfect mon so it isn't completely wasted and have to spend more hours on end and a ton of money just to get mons like these.

I support this too, nothing more frustrating than finding an epic pokemon with wrong nature!

vbefnVx.png

:PiplupCry:

It will not effect grinding because the chance to find something like this is 1 in a million regardless nature and ability so it will not make the game too easy like what Kaminokage said.

-1 it would just ruin the farming aspect of the game if we could get the nature we wanted with every mon,if you want to nature reroll a normal mon,then farm again.Legendaries cannot be farmed hence why its needed for it.

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

I support this too, nothing more frustrating than finding an epic pokemon with wrong nature!

vbefnVx.png

:PiplupCry:

It will not effect grinding because the chance to find something like this is 1 in a million regardless nature and ability so it will not make the game too easy like what Kaminokage said.

Regarless the nature and ability, the chance to find a Venipede with this IVs are 1 chance on 539, so way far from the million you announce -_-

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

disagree. the objective of this game is hunting, thats why tehers no breeding.

Do you have any idea the chance to find a 31x6 alone?

If I find any pokemon with the right nature and no where close to epic I simply throw them away. It's so easy to try to sync something but what if that pokemon was a boss reward or contest? you can't even try to sync. why not allow nature reroll in general then ? how can it effect grinding?

I'm against IV rerolls because the purpose of the game is hunting but natures are different story. and probably you never found something epic with wrong nature thats why you don't support this :)

Edited by Bluegg

I'm against IV rerolls because the purpose of the game is hunting but natures are different story. and probably you never found something epic with wrong nature thats why you don't support this :)
I have 4000 hours of game, and more than half of this game time only for farming; so i don't even count the number of fail epic i have found, and i am totally against that reroll.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

I have 4000 hours of game, and more than half of this game time only for farming; so i don't even count the number of fail epic i have found, and i am totally against that reroll.

I have 1500 hours playtime and that pokemon was the greatest pokemon that I ever found. how can this effect grinding? most people don't have that much time to play so chance to get an epic is near to never. keep in mind that nature rerolls are hard to come by they require a lot of pvp and at the end your nature is RANDOM.

How can this make the game too easy? it gives us hope at least that our epic one day will be useable.