Mccloud95

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When i click on [Merge is required] it pops up a window saying Autentication required.... and then i fill in my username and password but it doest log in and another (same) authantication pops up and it reapeats and repeats.

The same thing.

When i click on [Merge is required] it pops up a window saying Autentication required.... and then i fill in my username and password but it doest log in and another (same) authantication pops up and it reapeats and repeats.

The same problem

Hello everyone, i'm facing some trouble due to the merge.

I tried to log and for the silver server it says tha i'm using wrong username and pass, in the gold server there's the account i did in yellow server which i never used.

How can i take back my account i had in red server? I'll be really [bad Word]ed if i'll find out that won't be possible.

Thanks.

Same problem

1465283464_Sinttulo.png.e2b7abd33e46c744721c58eb075a2312.png

Calisthenic life.       

The same problem.

Hey,

Im sorry for that, please stay patient for a bit. :)

Kind regards Xylos

How i get back for my red server account,? Cant login or invalid user name.

And what should i can do if i have red blue and yellow server, but in blue and yellow server is my trash account? I need account red.

How i get back for my red server account,? Cant login or invalid user name.

And what should i can do if i have red blue and yellow server, but in blue and yellow server is my trash account? I need account red.

Hey,

First of all, you may know it already, we have done a server merge, the Yellow server is named Gold now and Blue + Red (wich are one now) is named Silver.

Regarding this merge you have to merge your accounts as well, for that take a look at our merge FAQ, there is also explained how to merge. This also fixes the Invalid Username or Password issue.

In case you want able to merge, no matter which reason, try it again. It should be possible again.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution