URGENT Please

Refinedsalt

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the blue server, and i have lost all my pokes, where are them?

Hey @RefinedSalt,

Blue and Red are merged now. Yellow is Gold now and Blue + Red are Silver now. Take a look if you are on the right server.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

i know this, but i can't log in the silver server, is saying that " invalid username or password"

Hey @RefinedSalt,

this issue should appear when you havent merged yet. in case you didnt, take a look at our merge FAQ, there is also explained how to merge. :)

Hit me up in case you have merged and this issue still appears.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

Hey @RefinedSalt,

this issue should appear when you havent merged yet. in case you didnt, take a look at our merge FAQ, there is also explained how to merge. :)

Hit me up in case you have merged and this issue still appears.

Regards Xylos

So, i've seen, but i couldn't to merge the server, 'cause a "necessary authentication", andi dont know how to solve this :/

So, i've seen, but i couldn't to merge the server, 'cause a "necessary authentication", andi dont know how to solve this :/

Hey,

Im sorry for that.

Merge page will be taken down for around 10 minutes to fix a bug with the region lock.

Please stay patient for a bit.

Kind regards Xylos