Refinedsalt

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Should work now.

I still can't get pass the authentication page nor can I log into the game. I have 2 account under blue server with same email. When I log into the first account it says invalid username/password and the second account says it has been locked. What should I do?

I still can't get pass the authentication page nor can I log into the game. I have 2 account under blue server with same email. When I log into the first account it says invalid username/password and the second account says it has been locked. What should I do?

invalid username or password = Not merged correctly (Maybe you have merged only one account? You can also try a other e-mail on one account in case you have merged both accounts)

Server locked = Staff is working on it, noone can enter.

Please stay patient for a while.

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

invalid username or password = Not merged correctly (Maybe you have merged only one account? You can also try a other e-mail on one account in case you have merged both accounts)

Thank You for the quick reply,

I've tried logging into the dashboard with both account and still cannot merge. However, since both account are under the blue server I don't think its necessary to merge them since I want to keep them separate. Currently, the server is down so I am assuming the staff/admins are working to solve the problem?

I will wait for things to settle down. Again, thank you for answering each and everyone of our problems/questions.

If i create a new account you can give me the coin that i've spended on this account?

Thank You for the quick reply,

I've tried logging into the dashboard with both account and still cannot merge. However, since both account are under the blue server I don't think its necessary to merge them since I want to keep them separate. Currently, the server is down so I am assuming the staff/admins are working to solve the problem?

I will wait for things to settle down. Again, thank you for answering each and everyone of our problems/questions.

You still have to go on the dashboard, you can choose there a option to keep the accounts seperate but for that you have to change the name of one. For a maybe better explanation take a look at our FAQ.

However the Dashboard is currently down (again). Im sorry for this inconvenience, please stay patient for a bit more. :)

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

hi,,,,, happens to enter the game, and not let me play on the server silver but, yes, in gold, but that account I left a long time ago as it shows, that I only have chermander ... now I try to make the merger but it appears a message that says: user authentication ... it does not happen that ... what do I do?