New Game

Archani

Those are excatly my thoughts... I got acces to my pokemons, but i still have to go tru gym leaders from the begining. Also lost items that i bought just yesterday (for real cash) even tho It wasnt a huge buy, but it still seems like a waste of time and money to even continue playing this game if they cant handle something so basic as players database...

Sorry for going oftopic, but im getting really angry.

• Like 1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like the game and I do not want to stop playing, but not having this technical team support seems very disrespectful to me, I know I probably will not have any compensation for the time lost and I'm not asking for it ... but having some type of support from the team of the game seems to me fair since I did not ask for any of this, I would like to feel that the support team of the game is worried about this situation, but I think I will have to conform.

• Like 1

Bump

It seems like you have choosed the wrong server as main server.

According to the merge issue FAQ:

Q: I accidentally chose the wrong main server and now all my gym badges are missing!

A: At the moment, there is nothing we can do for you; as stated in the merge option, This action cannot be undone. This is why we added a confirmation box to ensure that players would select their proper server. However, staff is looking into this to see if there is anything we can do for you; in the worst case scenario, you will need to do your story quest over again, but you should have kept your Pokemon and items.

There is currently nothing that can be done right now. Please stay patient for more information.

A small note for you: I will lock this topic now as the beginning question is answered, in case you still want to reply, please create a new topic.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

BUMP

Try to change your password right here (may be a other link as you used before) and repeat the steps to merge your account.

Small note for you: I will lock this topic now as the beginning question is answered, in case you still want to reply, please create a new topic.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution