Exams

Greetings Pokemon Revolution Online community,

I am a simple man, living in Greece and unfortunately I have exams in exactly 55 days. I will not be online for 55 days until my exams are over. I making this post to thank my guild, my lovely guild who helped me get familiar with PRO and learn many other stuff. My guild is WhiteSyndicate and I am proud to serve as an officer there. I feel like I want to thank my all of them for everything they've done for me. So, thank you all but most importantly I want to thank: Coletaylor, celebi420, Xenome, Basil, PhantomRogue, Provokethetruth, Alexcorvette, Preplayer91, IngmarM, SamKetchum, Auronsu, Flauschefeli ,N1ghtcr4wl3r and Miiomiio.

I will see you guys in 55 days. <3

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

I am a simple man, living in Greece and unfortunately I have exams in exactly 55 days. I will not be online for 55 days until my exams are over. I making this post to thank my guild, my lovely guild who helped me get familiar with PRO and learn many other stuff. My guild is WhiteSyndicate and I am proud to serve as an officer there. I feel like I want to thank my all of them for everything they've done for me. So, thank you all but most importantly I want to thank: Coletaylor, celebi420, Xenome, Basil, PhantomRogue, Provokethetruth, Alexcorvette, Preplayer91, IngmarM, SamKetchum, Auronsu, Flauschefeli ,N1ghtcr4wl3r and Miiomiio.

I will see you guys in 55 days. <3

yoooo i live in greecce :D :D :D :D im afro greek btw

• Like 1

I will see you guys in 55 days. :RowletHeart:

Good luck, I wish you the best for your exams

• Like 1