Hello!

Hello PRO Community! My first forum post. I've been playing a while, but still very new.

I play on Gold Server, and I just beaten the Johto Elite 4. Currently training a Rattata.

This game is the best Pokemon MMO I've played. The community is very friendly, and helpful. I try to be helpful, but I barely remember that Dark-type is weak to Fighting-type!

I have been a fan of the Pokemon games for years.

The last Pokemon game I played was X and Y, and the Fairy-type still throws me through a loop.

Just a little about me:

I live in the United States.

My first game was Pokemon Yellow when it first came out.

My favorite Pokemon game is SoulSilver (I love the remake.).

My favorite Pokemon is Haunter.

~I am also looking for a Guild on Gold Server, that's friendly and I'd like to help out. I'm on almost everyday.

I don't know what all to say, just wanted to say Hi!

-Crowe

Hello PRO Community! My first forum post. I've been playing a while, but still very new.

I play on Gold Server, and I just beaten the Johto Elite 4. Currently training a Rattata.

This game is the best Pokemon MMO I've played. The community is very friendly, and helpful. I try to be helpful, but I barely remember that Dark-type is weak to Fighting-type!

I have been a fan of the Pokemon games for years.

The last Pokemon game I played was X and Y, and the Fairy-type still throws me through a loop.

Just a little about me:

I live in the United States.

My first game was Pokemon Yellow when it first came out.

My favorite Pokemon game is SoulSilver (I love the remake.).

My favorite Pokemon is Haunter.

~I am also looking for a Guild on Gold Server, that's friendly and I'd like to help out. I'm on almost everyday.

I don't know what all to say, just wanted to say Hi!

-Crowe

Welcome!

Hope you enjoy your time here :)

• Like 1

Thank you all for the kind words! Trying to get my other friends to play. All of us are big fans! I'm still learning forum and in game etiquette. The community, as I said, in game is great. I hope the game does have the chance to expand even more.