Future of the game, please raise CC Price.

Kingofstall

Lately the economy is so bad, pokemons are worth nothing and CC, MS and stuff like this are just worthless.

I have seen CC going for 200k this week, and my complain and suggestion is that the admins do something about it and rase the price to 500k or something like that.

Basically what is going to happen is this:

1- If you do not rase the price and it keeps dropping, people that usually buy CC with real money, they do not find any worth into paying 5$ for 250k.

2- If people doesn't buy CC, the game is it going to disappear. No founds for new programmers and new content.

3- Since PRO was started as a project, and people spent time on it, I believe that a little reward for them is appreciated.

4- Many people also wants to rise the prices, and have a better economy.

5- There will be no supply of CC.

Thanks.

Edited by KingOfStall
  • Like 1
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7JDH3VOx3wWmlsVLraJGceWMN0y55GsfikBF_5Gd3HLRvmTx2sw

Price are too low? Don't sell and tell players to farm themself ;) They will realize how price are bullshit and come back to buy to you.

And if others players sell PKM at lost, good for you, in final you will have more patrimony than them :)

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

CC price is the reffection for server's economy. If ppl need CC they have to pay for it by poke$ or donate money to this game. CC price = 200k, thats mean there are still lots of ppl who are willing to sell their CC for 200k each. If you want to raise CC's price then buy all CC which is lower than 200k. What staffs can do to raise CC price are:

- Make poke$ are easier to get ( raise poke$ from boss, wild poke, quest...)

- Make coins become more necessary to everyone. ( make membership gain more benefits like exp, new spawn,new map... Add a system which consume coins like buying reroll ticker,reroll ivs, new clothes, new mount...)

• Like 2
bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

What you listed there is basic market rules though, offer and demand.

If people stop thinking it is worth to spend the $5 and there are no more cc, offer will decline and raise the prices again on its own

I know that, but people in this game are basically kids, I doubt they know this stuff. Was jsut a suggestion I guess i will buy all the cc of the game and sell them in the future.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7JDH3VOx3wWmlsVLraJGceWMN0y55GsfikBF_5Gd3HLRvmTx2sw

• 3 weeks later...
admins do something about it and rase the price to 500k

PRO economy is driven by the players not because the admins set what price is right

2- If people doesn't buy CC, the game is it going to disappear. No founds for new programmers and new content.

Staff works are done voluntarily. I'm pretty sure none of the staff get any monetary gain from the staff works.

Make coins become more necessary to everyone.

Won't this make the game more p2w tho?

Add a system which consume coins like buying reroll ticker,reroll ivs

we have this it's PvP. The reroll ticket is a reward for those who play the PvP. Making it to be available to be purchase with coins will make the game a bit easier. Instead you can just pay with money instead of harnessing your PvP skills and earn them off your hard work.

One way to increase the CC price is to introduce new stuff like wings, clothes, mounts and other cosmetic stuff. An example of cosmetic stuff is hair. Make a new hair design that is exclusive to coins shop. This is because some players want to make their avatar looks cool. Another thing is wings. Who don't like cool wings on the back of your avatar? It would be good if they can increase the slot of what your avatar can wear, like wearing hat while having bamboo stick on your mouth at the same time. They could also make a new mount that worth more than 100 coins. This mount can have more animation so it can appeal anyone who sees it. Another way to increase the price of CC is to make MS more valuable. Like the EV zones in safari, they can make a leveling zone exclusive to MS. Basically, it's only spawn pokemon with level higher than Ceru Cave. Make this zone to only be accessible from Ceru Cave. This won't remove the needs of grinding to unlock a place to level up your poke faster. Another thing they can do is to make a daily quest exclusive to MS. The reward can be reroll ticket( I know you can get this from daily quest in Sinnoh but wynaut?), mounts and cosmetic items that exclusive to that daily quest.

forPRO

I agree with @Invixtus but i would like to add a few suggestions one with the summer event have legendary or mega-evolution's of pokemon spawn but at super super low spawn rates im talking like 20 for the entire event but make it so that you have to have a MS to spawn it. This would raise demand for MS. Also make a mount that would increase rare spawns by like 5% but make this mount cost 200coins. Or make a mount ..Flying mount that could take you to a exclusive area to hunt rare pokemon. Or make a flying mount that could transport you to any town withing the region for free but make this mount cost like 400-500coins. Again people willing to sell MS for 200k is the problem there is no incentive to have MS most new players dont care or now about this and seasoned players more then likely have all the poke$ they need as well as all the EPIC or rare pokemon they need. So there cash has no reason to move hands. My wife would hate to see how many donations Ive made on this game but ATM i just have no incentive to buy coins to sell. I hope it picks up I feel as though the price for epic pokemon is still high but coin items are at a all time low so now reason to buy.