Leaving forever, bye friends

Hey, some of you might know me as ImPoppy/Reconnecting. This is me saying goodbye to the people I know. Some of you probably already saw this coming. I was bored to death by this game for months and I honestly already got tired of it around summer. Only reason I sticked around until now was because of you great people. I don't want this to be a long rant about how bad this game is since I think it's really great for not having a professional team of staff, but what made me get tired of it was important pvp moves not getting coded, RNG was obviously broken (I don't think anyone can deny that at this point) and not much changed during the time I played. Other than that many cool people quit or got banned which made me less eager to spend hours on this. I hope you guys can enjoy the game more than I have and I wish you good luck with your future as I left all the PRO related discord servers.

Special thanks to:

Toxicity

Fons

Icatchferalcats

Wannes

Deadlycookie

Ismurfie

Ayukura

Dravenhq

Formalpeanut

Fallen

Juviaaaa

Quax77/Luminetor77

Expendable99

Nornornor444

Jorogumo

Snowbull

Farzeen

Gouldy

Lassij26

SgtBianco

Avexion

Sk...something/wadepool69

Raffy1995

Slythewin

Sycherthou

Genometrics

Legacy

Farwest

Anotex

Ahmed/Sporua

Theminho

Onkar

Many of you already quit this game long ago, but thank you nonetheless lol.

You guys helped me so much in this game and were so friendly, so I thank you extra much for that! Also... there goes 1.5 years of my life XD

Cya never! (except in discord) :GalladeDab:

Edited by ImTrippin

poppy.png

ooM1kqT