Suggestion PvP Ranked Rules

Daenerys

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

71498 Unfortunately players are never going to abide by these until the game itself enforces it upon them... i would like to know the staff's stance on the abuse of broken moves though, such as sky attack / block / wrap...

yeah at least we know that staff don't really care about abuse of broken moves now, because we already make some report but nothing was happened for that..

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

I agree to daenery i am the person who always play pvp. In my opinion i accept the slp move,ohko move it depend on ur luck wth change to miss But the bug move is so annoying in pvp ladder have a person name combux use too many bug move. It so annoying.so the more detail i really want to add it about some ability or move wait it working the pvp ladder will more fun xD

Same species in team is accpetable too i becuase have 2 same poke in the team make ur team not balanced xD

thank you Bro.. but thats not funny if all of your team got sleep.. :Crazy:

yeah, we already report for Combux but nothing happened.

Btw, thanks again for your idea.. :Grin:

myVYGvo.gif

71498 Unfortunately players are never going to abide by these until the game itself enforces it upon them... i would like to know the staff's stance on the abuse of broken moves though, such as sky attack / block / wrap...

yeah at least we know that staff don't really care about abuse of broken moves now, because we already make some report but nothing was happened for that..

Reported moves are being fixed, they just need client update. Just because we haven't replied doesn't necessarily mean we do not care.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Reported moves are being fixed, they just need client update. Just because we haven't replied doesn't necessarily mean we do not care.

Thank you Singham, but baton pass still bug.. its very dangerous move.. please fix it. I already test wrap and now its not bug, thank you ^^

myVYGvo.gif

Aren't bugged move like glitches? If yes, then they are already banned from pvp.

Rules:

"6. Abusing glitches, and not reporting them as soon as possible will result in suspension.."

When enough people report trainers who use bugged moves, then they should disappear completely.

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

Aren't bugged move like glitches? If yes, then they are already banned from pvp.

Rules:

"6. Abusing glitches, and not reporting them as soon as possible will result in suspension.."

When enough people report trainers who use bugged moves, then they should disappear completely.

Thanks Barney, hmm its not like glitches, but sure its really annoying people who want to enjoy the competitive battle. Bugged move is so strong, that do not work properly and many battler exploits that for their gain.

Example: Sky Atk move power is 140, and can make target flinch (very dangerous move, right? :Ambivalent: ). Bugged in here because its directly attack (no need charge the turn like Fly) it should be stored energy in the first turn, then fired the next turn. And other dangerous bug move. :Frown:

myVYGvo.gif