Suggestion PvP Ranked Rules

Daenerys

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PvP Ranked Rules (Temporary)

<t>competitive battle is not all about power for me we use buffs,luck ,high crit moves, miss,secondary chance status moves etc. same to 1hit ko moves.<br/>

Im not using OHKO move but if they miss 1hitko move its end for them but if not congrats to them.i thought baton pass is fix, i agree to ur some suggestions like sleep only 1 pokemon in opponent team but the move sleep is about luck too so im confuse if i disagree about this or not.<br/>

your rules with same pokemon in team im not sure about that either but good i tnk.<br/>

same pokemon in team but different abilty what if that is their reason for using 2 same pokemon?(example gyarados moxie,gyarados intimidate)<br/>

i hope we get the official rules soon.<br/>

<br/>

nice topic daenerys .</t>

Guest BenDover

<t>lol you hv no right to make rules for competitive, you are not even staffs and so why are you doing this? Every people has the right to create their own strategy and for example you are trying to ban people for using OHKO moves? lol if OHKO moves are banned, why the hell PRO implement these moves? The only one who can make the rules are the staffs, not players.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="Warrek"><s>

</s>With this being a suggestion forum I was wondering what the priority level is for a spectate option.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

yeah, it will good in Official Tourney, not make bored ofc when watching. <E>:Grin:</E></r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<r><QUOTE author="Warrek"><s>

</s>With this being a suggestion forum I was wondering what the priority level is for a spectate option.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

yeah, it will good in Official Tourney, not make bored ofc when we can watching the battle. <E>:Grin:</E></r>

myVYGvo.gif

71372 lol you hv no right to make rules for competitive, you are not even staffs and so why are you doing this? Every people has the right to create their own strategy and for example you are trying to ban people for using OHKO moves? lol if OHKO moves are banned, why the hell PRO implement these moves? The only one who can make the rules are the staffs, not players.

yes, thank you for correcting me.. i just dont like when people using bug move for their personal gain... i think i have wrong named this topic, i already revised it, now it becomes "a suggestion". Btw its not my rules, its from other populer battle simulation pokemon.. sorry then

myVYGvo.gif

competitive battle is not all about power for me we use buffs,luck ,high crit moves, miss,secondary chance status moves etc. same to 1hit ko moves.

Im not using OHKO move but if they miss 1hitko move its end for them but if not congrats to them.i thought baton pass is fix, i agree to ur some suggestions like sleep only 1 pokemon in opponent team but the move sleep is about luck too so im confuse if i disagree about this or not.

your rules with same pokemon in team im not sure about that either but good i tnk.

same pokemon in team but different abilty what if that is their reason for using 2 same pokemon?(example gyarados moxie,gyarados intimidate)

i hope we get the official rules soon.

nice topic daenerys .

thank Delio for ur good idea.. yeah hopefully the official rules will be there soon. :Angel:

myVYGvo.gif

I agree to daenery i am the person who always play pvp. In my opinion i accept the slp move,ohko move it depend on ur luck wth change to miss But the bug move is so annoying in pvp ladder have a person name combux use too many bug move. It so annoying.so the more detail i really want to add it about some ability or move wait it working the pvp ladder will more fun xD