Suggestion PvP Ranked Rules

Daenerys

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PvP Ranked Rules (Temporary)

<t>As there is no way to track what moves are used in battle, and the fact there are no Official Pvp Rules. This will not work. You and others may agree on these rules as temporary, but there won't be punishment the for the people who do not follow your rules.</t>

nlNkl1e.png

<r><QUOTE author="Zero"><s>

</s><POST content="71340"><s></s>71340<e></e></POST> As there is no way to track what moves are used in battle, and the fact there are no Official Pvp Rules. This will not work. You and others may agree on these rules as temporary, but there won't be punishment the for the people who do not follow your rules.<e>
</e></QUOTE> well...zero is right.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Zero"><s>

</s><POST content="71340"><s></s>71340<e></e></POST> As there is no way to track what moves are used in battle, and the fact there are no Official Pvp Rules. This will not work. You and others may agree on these rules as temporary, but there won't be punishment the for the people who do not follow your rules.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

But two Staffs already said that there will be an Official PvP Rules soon. Yes, i know about no track for what move used in battle, at least when Official Rules released, when people broke the rules, we can capture it and report it. And I already know no punishment for this temporary rules. I just want to help to create a competitive battle in this PvP Ranked. <E>:thanks:</E></r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]

<t>This topic has been moved from Tournaments --> Suggestions.<br/>

<br/>

Daenerys, I respect your initiative in attempting to set some ground rules for PvP, but we can't endorse your suggestion at the moment. I've moved this post to the suggestions forum to avoid confusion among the playerbase. Although I can't offer an ETA, we will have Official PvP Rules at some point.</t>

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

<r><QUOTE author="Pretentious"><s>

</s>This topic has been moved from Tournaments --> Suggestions.<br/>

<br/>

Daenerys, I respect your initiative in attempting to set some ground rules for PvP, but we can't endorse your suggestion at the moment. I've moved this post to the suggestions forum to avoid confusion among the playerbase. Although I can't offer an ETA, we will have Official PvP Rules at some point.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Ok, thank you Sir. I post here because many people already posted about PvP Rules in suggestion and got locked.</r>

myVYGvo.gif

• ● ⬤ Proud Family of Chronos! ⬤ ● •

[glow=blue]signature credit to Mieon, check it here[/glow]