Merge bug, party is bugged

Pipokid

I have found a thread where someone mentions his party is bugged as he cant have pokemon leave his party (I cant even move the pokemon around in my party). I have the same issue. His solution was to trade away the pokemon, however I dont want to trade away my pokemon. Does trading a pokemon back work? Or is there another fix?

Interesting fact: the 2 pokemon I cant move are 2 pokemon from my box that were caught in Kanto. Right now I am playing through Johto and am not able to use Kanto pokemon yet. I did have 2 free spots in my party

Edited by Pipokid

I have found a thread where someone mentions his party is bugged as he cant have pokemon leave his party (I cant even move the pokemon around in my party). I have the same issue. His solution was to trade away the pokemon, however I dont want to trade away my pokemon. Does trading a pokemon back work? Or is there another fix?

Interesting fact: the 2 pokemon I cant move are 2 pokemon from my box that were caught in Kanto. Right now I am playing through Johto and am not able to use Kanto pokemon yet. I did have 2 free spots in my party

Hey @Pipokid,

Im sorry for this inconvenience and this late response.

This bug can occur afer the server merge because the Pokémon in your party will have a random order. We can move this Pokémon in your box. Please take a look at your Pokémon and tell us which Pokémon you cant remove. Please tell us the name, level and the two last numbers of the Pokémon´s ID or send us a screenshot of the Pokémon. :)

Kind regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution

Hi to fix that problem trade with someone the pokémons and then trade then back. Ir you can Trash the pokémons ar the PC. This may fix have a Nice day. I had that problem on the last summer.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper: