Im back!

I just started playing again after... Maybe a year? The servers are different the websites different ahhh the people are all new only a few people on my friends list were online when I logged in! And I have completely forgot where I left off maybe I'll tacklethe Sinnoh region I noticed its in game. Just thought I would say hi to all the new peeps.

LadyMegz

• Like 1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started playing again after... Maybe a year? The servers are different the websites different ahhh the people are all new only a few people on my friends list were online when I logged in! And I have completely forgot where I left off maybe I'll tacklethe Sinnoh region I noticed its in game. Just thought I would say hi to all the new peeps.

LadyMegz

Weeeeeeelcome baaaack :CharYay::RowletHeart::SquirtleSquad:

LadyMegz

Welcome back!

Thanks everyone!

So did they merge the old servers into just gold and silver? Or is there an actual difference between them now?

I'm so excited to be back I <3 this game so much fun so glad to see it still staying strong. Now to figure out how to find certain people to make my way to sinnoh.

Welcome back, old Red + Blue servers were merged to make Silver server, and Yellow became Gold server, cause, Silver and yellow server would've been odd.

• Like 1

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.