new mounts / clothes

Kingpin19

Hello,

I thought about new mounts and maybe new clothes which could be added in the future.

I see that there are a lot of different coloured mounts but there isnt any grass pokemon btw and the only green mounts are s dodrio and s stantler. maybe a tropius mount would be an option or tropius wings as an option for clothes.

and as new pvp mounts there are virizion, cobalion and terrakion might be a possibility.

Would be nice if you guys can give me feedback :)

thanks for your time and have a nice week :)

• Like 1

Yea, I agree. It would be nice to see some more/or brand new grass-type/pokemon mounts or clothing styles.

As far as the list go now, the items including grass-type/grass Pokemon is indeed very low.

Would been interesting to see some new hats, mounts or clothing anyway, even if it isn't grass specific tho.

• Like 2

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Hello!!

I agree with the need for more variance. I often see players wearing the same items. Mostly the higher tier pvp items are fairly common. A lot of the time it's also a different color of the same item. I would like to see more uniqueness from the items as well. Even if they have the same name can't they be different in more design aspects than just color?

An idea I have would be to add additional skins or design altering items onto existing clothes. Maybe make those available with PvE and PvP coins as well and make them cost more than is affordable with 1 single season placing in top ladder. I.E.-Something that modify the regular champions crown into an Ultimate Champions crown with several looks to choose from. Perhaps allow us to add our guild logo or a design to a cloak etc.

Thanks and good day all.

• Like 2

I totally agree , What about a skateboard mount ? I need that , or Gary's red car so I can be like Gary and win 10 badges in kanto :) more stuff to wear and ride around with is always a big + that way it gets even easier for all of us to be unique .

• Like 2

There are new things coming, what they are exactly, well...You'll have to wait and see ;)

• Like 1

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.