Show pokemon status automatically when it's captured

Xerife175

I think it's a good idea show pokemon status automatically when it's captured, mostly when the pokemon goes to PC BOX.

It will stop anxiety;

It will say if we should stop or not to hunt the pokemon;

It will not kill the MMO essence.

Example:

You will capture a pokemon

The pokemon goes to PC BOX

And the poke status appears on your screen like:

1526485181620.png.e49219f4dbbc9e6dfaf8222a6e4d0d6b.png

or

1526485227092.png.750e6a9d295a30250341af854357ba28.png

Thanks!

I agree.

I know this game is meant to be grindy... and very challenging compared to normal Pokemon games...

But adding something like this, would not improve or remove the grind part of the game.

But will tremendously help consuming less time grinding for Pokemon,

by not having to go miles to find the nearest PC storage... just to find out it has trash IVs and not the preferred ability... xD

But I agree, something like this should be coded, and I am sure most of the pro community and its players would appreciate something like this.

Even if it does impact a lot on how the previous version of grinding was, it would improve the efficiency of it by 200%.

Hope this suggestion gets accepted! :EeveeShy::PiplupCry:

• Like 1

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

I doubt this is something that would ever happen, sorry

• Like 1

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 1 month later...

While I agree that the concept of this is solid, it doesn't seem like something PRO needs.

My reasoning for this is:

We as players hunt until we get what we want or we get bored. Having the Pokemon screen prompt upon capture will only benefit us if we get the Pokemon we want, otherwise you'll continue hunting as normal. It won't prevent the need to release the Pokemon (which you have to click on anyway) and all in all it would become more of a nuisance than a positive addition, popping up all of the time.

WT76FErWT76FEr