where to get the fishing rod?

Bodich

where to get the fishing rod?

Hello,

It depends on which one of the rods you want to claim;

Old rod is claimable for free from the fishing guru in Vermillion house.

Good rod is purchasable from Fuchsia city house 1 for $15,000. Note: You must have already claimed the old rod in order to purchase this.

Super rod is purchasable from Olivine city house 1 for $75,000. Note: You must have already claimed the good rod in order to purchase this.

Good luck!

• Like 1

-Snip-

Hi there,

Just so you know, with different fishing rods, different pokémon will be fishable, depending on the spawns in that particular area. Usually, rarer pokémon typically requiring higher-tier rods to be fishable early on.

You can get the Old Rod for free from the Fishing Guru in a Vermilion City house.

[spoiler=Old Rod]3i7e3HL.png

You can get the Good Rod in Fuchsia City House 1 for Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png15,000, where you will need to have Old Rod to be able to purchase it.

[spoiler=Good Rod]gb0I8PF.png

You can get the Super Rod in Olivine City House 1 (from the desk-bound NPC) for Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png75,000, where you will need to have Good Rod to be able to purchase it.

[spoiler=Super Rod]En0lrZc.png

You can check the fishable pokémon for each rod by going to this link here.

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

hey @Niharranjan, you have to spam the fishing rod multiple times to get a single encounter since clicking on a fishing rod 1 time(with the full 3 dots) means u walk 1 tile of grass in PRO.

In my opinion you are better off using surf to catch the pokemon you want in some other place since the encounter rates are super low in fishing.

As the doubt has been resolved, I will now lock this thread. Please, avoid answering threads from years ago to forward your issues and instead create a new thread in the General Support Subforum.

Kind regards,

Kvar

• Kvar locked this topic