Well, I'm back after a few years.

Hello to anyone that already know who I am. Also hello to those that do not.

My name is Ryan/IGN: xBLacKDarKnEssX

I was here for the first few weeks of the BETA stage helping the staff members solve bugging problems. I left the game due to an illness and in asll honesty, I completely forgot about it until my mate reminded me that the server was still online. So I came back to complete the storylines.

I have taken a while to introduce myself correctly as I completed the storylines first :P

Anyhow, I am 27 years old. Was previously mad about Pokemon to the point where I came online every single day just to cure my Pokemon addiction :P Now, I am online near enough everyday anyway :P

I am currently a member with many previous donations as I would love to see this game succeed now, and in the near future. I am forced to play on bot PC and ANDROID. (Wishing it came out on iOS)

No luck so far I guess. All in good time though. Anyway, I am posting this introduction as a way to meet new/old players.

So for now. Peace out! <3

Welcome back!

Sadly, there won’t be any iOS client for PRO in the future.

iOS client for PRO

Not possible, unless Apple opens up their OS development to 3rd party applications. Furthermore, iOS doesn't have enough resources to let PRO work on it.

PTpw.gif

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesMapping BugsRules

Do not contact Staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be cleaned by Levi.

Welcome

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hello to anyone that already know who I am. Also hello to those that do not.

My name is Ryan/IGN: xBLacKDarKnEssX

I was here for the first few weeks of the BETA stage helping the staff members solve bugging problems. I left the game due to an illness and in asll honesty, I completely forgot about it until my mate reminded me that the server was still online. So I came back to complete the storylines.

I have taken a while to introduce myself correctly as I completed the storylines first :P

Anyhow, I am 27 years old. Was previously mad about Pokemon to the point where I came online every single day just to cure my Pokemon addiction :P Now, I am online near enough everyday anyway :P

I am currently a member with many previous donations as I would love to see this game succeed now, and in the near future. I am forced to play on bot PC and ANDROID. (Wishing it came out on iOS)

No luck so far I guess. All in good time though. Anyway, I am posting this introduction as a way to meet new/old players.

So for now. Peace out! :RowletHeart:

Welcome back!