Two Belgian trainers back for some more adventure!

[Former Red server trainers] [Tryhard accounts on Silver, chill accounts on Gold] [French/English speakers]

Greetings trainers!

First of all, I apologize for any language mistake I could make, as long as it's not my main language :EeveeShy: IGN : RexInferos and RexGoteha, respectively 22 and 30 y.o., best friends IRL as well :P We stopped the game some time after the Halloween Darkrai event, thinking we were just beating around the bush on the game.

Both of us were pretty active on the game and offering our "quick-and-clean" daycare services to overbooked trainers who had no time for grinding their Pokemons on their own :SquirtleSquad: We might start our activity again. In that case a thread shall be created in the proper section of the forum.

We aren't the kind of players eager to talk about ourselves, just come and find out ! If you need 2 active members with pretty good accounts on the SILVER server, do not hesitate to contact us ! Our good mood might be a pleasant extra to have in your ranks :CharYay:

Also our warm greetings to the staff members and players we recognized from the time we were wandering the 4 regions :RowletHeart: Looking forward to talk to all of you soon !

Have fun chaps, see you in-game !

Edited by RexInferos

Rex_Inferos_Dark_Clean.png

[Former Red server trainers] [Tryhard accounts on Silver, chill accounts on Gold] [French/English speakers]

Greetings trainers!

First of all, I apologize for any language mistake I could make, as long as it's not my main language :EeveeShy: IGN : RexInferos and RexGoteha, respectively 22 and 30 y.o., best friends IRL as well :P We stopped the game some time after the Halloween Darkrai event, thinking we were just beating around the bush on the game.

Both of us were pretty active on the game and offering our "quick-and-clean" daycare services to overbooked trainers who had no time for grinding their Pokemons on their own :SquirtleSquad: We might start our activity again. In that case a thread shall be created in the proper section of the forum.

We aren't the kind of players eager to talk about ourselves, just come and find out ! If you need 2 active members with pretty good accounts on the SILVER server, do not hesitate to contact us ! Our good mood might be a pleasant extra to have in your ranks :CharYay:

Also our warm greetings to the staff members and players we recognized from the time we were wandering the 4 regions :RowletHeart: Looking forward to talk to all of you soon !

Have fun chaps, see you in-game !

welcome back!