Is the economy ruined now?

Nosafur

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

73283 From what i read here people are talking themself into troubles.

well, with my friend's list deleted, I have no way to recover a name.

No offense, but that kind of sounds like an excuse from my pov :/ I know you tried to do the right thing by posting this thread but then again if you're not going to try to solve this problem then it just looks like you shouldn't have really posted this thread at all. You can definitely do something about this besides just saying that you forgot your friends list and you don't want to accidentally report a wrong person...

DOsKEpD.gifgardevoir.gif

73288 You can definitely do something about this besides just saying that you forgot your friends list

How, or why should I remember every character's name/numbers in their user name? That is asking too much from the average player. If they want to ban me off false pretenses, then so be it. I was just seeing if this game is still worth playing, and seeing how that people are not getting banned for duping items, it seems like the answer is obvious. and everyone's friend list got deleted the other day

zxo9jp.png

73270 All the duped items were erased and players who have done this were removed from our game

My friend still has 10 duped items and he still has an active account. So, only mass amounts of duped items are detectable, it seems

And come on... don't try to say that you forgot this 'friend's' name .-.

Unless you duped yourself? Not trying to make any accusations here, but I still don't understand why you wouldn't want to give out the names of people are a basically hacking the game? Sure it won't solve all the problems revolving around this issue, but every player counts.

DOsKEpD.gifgardevoir.gif

73288 You can definitely do something about this besides just saying that you forgot your friends list

How, or why should I remember every character's name/numbers in their user name? That is asking too much from the average player. If they want to ban me off false pretenses, then so be it. I was just seeing if this game is still worth playing, and seeing how that people are not getting banned for duping items, it seems like the answer is obvious. and everyone's friend list got deleted the other day

So you are saying you know your friend duped the item, but you don't remember his name and you post a thread about your concern whether the economy is ruined or not. Sounds like you are just trying to irk the community rather than helping.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

73293 Sounds like you are just trying to irk the community rather than helping.

They have a right to know, why wouldn't they? Is it my fault that our Friend's List got deleted? I don't remember every detail about this game, I'm just wondering if the economy is ruined now, hence the thread name

zxo9jp.png

PRO has a very strong hacking detection system that gets loads of people banned if they don't follow the rules. Honestly, all you have to do is atleast try to help out with this situation. Of course you can't remember all the names of your friends, but atleast give a clue about one or two of them instead of just saying 'friends list got deleted, rip.'. And as for the economy, I haven't seen anyone in trade chat sell any mega eve stones recently (even though they could just be hiding them). And even if someone were to dupe an item and get away with it, they might be scared of even selling it on the open market.

In the end, a lot of people didn't even know about this glitch. I just found out about this when I read this thread. To be honest, if someone found out about this dupe glitch, they would spread the word in their own guild or friends lists, which makes me believe that only a small group or players were actually involved in this situation. I doubt someone would post in chat 'oh check this glitch out, free dupe items just do this blah blah blah'.

I'm still going to be playing PRO, and so will the other thousands of players. If you don't feel like playing this game anymore because of this duping incident, by no means should anyone blame you. Everyone wants to have a balance economy and no one likes cheaters who take the easy way out. But if I were you, I would hang in there and keep on playing because once PRO gets officially released, this game will boom into a much larger community. (hopefully :Shy: )

DOsKEpD.gifgardevoir.gif

73293 Sounds like you are just trying to irk the community rather than helping.

They have a right to know, why wouldn't they? Is it my fault that our Friend's List got deleted? I don't remember every detail about this game, I'm just wondering if the economy is ruined now, hence the thread name

They do have, but if you knew this before, why din't you report the said user to us beforehand?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.