Is the economy ruined now?

Nosafur

73323 I guess those who sold back then alot of MS for like 100k were dupers, I'd start with finding them. And you just ruined my game with this topic.

True, there was a guy selling around 10 ms for like 900k. If whoever was selling loads of MS's is reading this thread right now, it's best if you post reply stating how you got that many or else the GMs might hunt you down

:y: :devil: :y:

DOsKEpD.gifgardevoir.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been cleaning the accounts who traded with people who duped and reversed. Will I be able to find out every single person I can not guarantee that. However, everyone found will be cleaned up and banned. Are they going to be unbanned depends if they reported the issue of a suspicious trade and whatnot.

The database backup is being done and any attempt to trade and hide said items will not be of much use. You can be banned now or in a month or two or even a year given the database backup taken during the period of time when abusing took place. A ban will be issued on every account found linked. I will be targeting specific items that might be duped. If you find yourself banned you will be banned due to hiding the fact that you participated in said trades. A friendly suggestion is to report mass trades of items.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

But I think economy is in a kind of a crisis now, MS prices down to 110k which is just sad -same with cheap pokemons (you can buy shinys for 5k), meanwhile the 'good' pokemon's price is rising, which causes player to grind more in order to be able to afford the poke (making the game more mundane because of grinding) they actually want and as for the beginners it's nearly impossible to get good poke just by trading

74805 I've been cleaning the accounts who traded with people who duped and reversed. Will I be able to find out every single person I can not guarantee that. However, everyone found will be cleaned up and banned. Are they going to be unbanned depends if they reported the issue of a suspicious trade and whatnot.

The database backup is being done and any attempt to trade and hide said items will not be of much use. You can be banned now or in a month or two or even a year given the database backup taken during the period of time when abusing took place. A ban will be issued on every account found linked. I will be targeting specific items that might be duped. If you find yourself banned you will be banned due to hiding the fact that you participated in said trades. A friendly suggestion is to report mass trades of items.

People will think im the one who spread the way to duplicate item :Frown: :Frown: Any way to delete it ? :Frown:

Visit our shop : VNS2 HUNTER ©

Games total pokemoney is 2 billion only so those prices are somehow normal. With the time, they will go up.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.