Is the economy ruined now?

Nosafur

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please use Discipline appeal forums and GM will handle it. I am dealing with hundreds of items to investigate at the moment, scattered around account is thousands. Gms knows your case since I work with them. You will have proper appeal.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.

Well why should the users give name of those who Duplicated items ....Its the moderator ,Gm,Develepors who should Solve this problem and ban those culprit users....This surely Ruined the economy now....many people would have duplicated tons of items....I too was thinking to quit thegame when i found this... :Angry: i know u moderators can solve this issue

74853 Well why should the users give name of those who Duplicated items ....Its the moderator ,Gm,Develepors who should Solve this problem and ban those culprit users....This surely Ruined the economy now....many people would have duplicated tons of items....I too was thinking to quit thegame when i found this... :Angry: i know u moderators can solve this issue

7. Helping someone to hide their non-legit/hacked/cracked/abused Pokemon/Items/or Money is prohibited.

this is why, if somebody gets found guilty of that he will receive the same punishment as those who actually abused the glitch.

We don't expect anyone to give the names. But it would surely give a bonus to them when it comes to appealing. With or without names the duped items will be taken away.

Like I said, users can be banned now, tomorrow, in a week, in a month or in a year. Most of the users will be banned who hide the fact about this event. Some might be pardoned due to having no record or they were helpful towards the community. 99% of duped items is already taken away from the game. I am working on others now with GMs through appeal process. For now our main focus are the items that have the impact on the economy.

- For those ones who suspect in duping and trades they did they are welcome to report issue under report center. Not doing so can easily make you banned.

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.