Help cant login

Marillium108

I can login with my account in the forms but when i use the same username and password on the game client on my ohone, it says that either my username or password is incorrect, even tho i got the username and pasword to work right here on this website. What am i doing wrong i just want to play the game.

I can login with my account in the forms but when i use the same username and password on the game client on my ohone, it says that either my username or password is incorrect, even tho i got the username and pasword to work right here on this website. What am i doing wrong i just want to play the game.

Hey @Marillium108,

the Blue and Red server were merged into one server and is called Silver now. The Yellow server stay´s alone but is called Gold from now on.

However, to be able to play on the Silver server and continue your game, you have to merge your Red and Blue account profiles. For that, take a look at our merge FAQ. In case you should have any problems, take a look at our merge issue FAQ.

Regards Xylos

Staff does not give any private support in personal messages. Please use the proper forum instead.

General Support|Ban Appeals|Bug Resolution