Pokedex available data on PRO : Owned - Seen - Evolved / Update the 24th March 2020

Kaminokage

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update :

In the last update of the game, Walrosskastanie changed how the pokedex counts some PKM:

1542469384-unknown22.png

It means all the hidden pokemon doesn't count anymore in the dex. For Megas, we don't have the seen data anymore, for Rotom-forms we don't have the owned, seen and evolved data anymore.

So, i delet the part : "IX. Hidden Pokemon" from this guide since it doesn't exist anymore.

1542469455-unknown2.png

As you can understand, the maximum numbers on dex were reduced after this update. So i updated the guide according to this new numbers.

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

• 1 month later...

With the Xmas Event part 2 : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/113341-url

Manaphy is now catchable, so it's possible to have the owned data.

Update:

- Added Owned data for Manaphy.

- Removed Manaphy from: IX. Only unavailable

- New max dex:

[iCODE]Owned__[/iCODE][iCODE]687[/iCODE]

[iCODE]Seen___[/iCODE][iCODE]719[/iCODE]

[iCODE]Evolved[/iCODE][iCODE]353[/iCODE]

• 1 month later...

Update the 27th February 2019 :

In the changelog 23.2.2019: https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/3146-url/?do=findComment&comment=666376

4. Allows the capture of second and third members of legendary trios, as well as the other Lati twin, provided the respective quests have been done (approximately 50% chance of legendary).

It means now, we can have Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Latias, Latios, Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf. Without having to pick one of them only. It add in total 5 new owned datas on Pokedex.

So, i deleted my commentaries, it is not needed anymore. And in fact, i didn't like this way to present it, but i didn't see any other way when i did that guide. It was confusing, but it's good that now we can have all (even if it stays hard :) )

Commentaries :

For the legendaries dogs, the eon duo, the lake guardians and Titans; in Owned part i put unavailable because you can't have all; but you can have some owned with the different quests. For eon duo, you can have both, you pick in first time the one you don't want, then do the quest to change.

So, now all theses legendaries have a 1 in the owned data instead of 0 :

[iCODE]0243[/iCODE] [iCODE]Raikou__________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___0___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0244[/iCODE] [iCODE]Entei___________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___0___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0245[/iCODE] [iCODE]Suicune_________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___0___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0377[/iCODE] [iCODE]Regirock________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___0___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0378[/iCODE] [iCODE]Regice__________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0379[/iCODE] [iCODE]Registeel_______[/iCODE] [iCODE]___0___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0380[/iCODE] [iCODE]Latias__________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___0___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0381[/iCODE] [iCODE]Latios__________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___0___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0480[/iCODE] [iCODE]Uxie____________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___0___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0481[/iCODE] [iCODE]Mesprit_________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___0___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0482[/iCODE] [iCODE]Azelf___________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___0___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0243[/iCODE] [iCODE]Raikou__________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0244[/iCODE] [iCODE]Entei___________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0245[/iCODE] [iCODE]Suicune_________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0377[/iCODE] [iCODE]Regirock________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0378[/iCODE] [iCODE]Regice__________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0379[/iCODE] [iCODE]Registeel_______[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0380[/iCODE] [iCODE]Latias__________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0381[/iCODE] [iCODE]Latios__________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0480[/iCODE] [iCODE]Uxie____________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0481[/iCODE] [iCODE]Mesprit_________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

[iCODE]0482[/iCODE] [iCODE]Azelf___________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___1___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

And i deleted theses legendaries from :

IX. Only unavailable

The new max data is :

[iCODE]Owned__[/iCODE][iCODE]692[/iCODE]

[iCODE]Seen___[/iCODE][iCODE]719[/iCODE]

[iCODE]Evolved[/iCODE][iCODE]353[/iCODE]

If you notice some errors on that guide, please tell me. I might miss some update sometimes :)

Edit :

[iCODE]0494[/iCODE] [iCODE]Victini_________[/iCODE] [iCODE]___0___[/iCODE] [iCODE]___0___[/iCODE] [iCODE]_______[/iCODE]

Victini was on G4 part instead of G5, thanks to @Giorgio25 to tell me :)

Edited by Kaminokage

I've been trying to complete Pokedex for a few years now and I have some questions about your info.

1) You listed these Pokemons as catchable but I can't find any information about how to catch them in the forum. Can you verify?

- Mewtwo

- Lugia

- Ho-oh

- Kyogre

- Groudon

- Rayquaza

2) Where can I get the seen data for Tornadus?

1) You listed these Pokemons as catchable but I can't find any information about how to catch them in the forum. Can you verify?

- Mewtwo

- Lugia

- Ho-oh

- Kyogre

- Groudon

- Rayquaza

https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/95474-url

We had Mini-bosses to have the Owned Data for this Pokemon. I don't know if it's still available, i have heard it's not. But since it was available for players during some times, like Darkrai, i let it on the list.

2) Where can I get the seen data for Tornadus?
It might be on a Boss or NPC during event, i don't remember which one.