Pokedex available data on PRO : Owned - Seen - Evolved / Update the 24th March 2020

Kaminokage

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@shogun30 but still i dont understand how your evo data is 372 and mine 371 and you have 1 more seen data , idk if one of my alolan evo bugged or not. Well i am looking forward to you to complate your dex pls share here 🙂

Edited by estiz

• 8 months later...
On 7/1/2020 at 1:44 PM, GloomyFire said:

Legendary Quest Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus. (All the three legendaries are obtainable).

Owned__714 → 717

Seen___737 → 737 (I won't change it, because we can get their seen before doing the quest).

Evolved__363 → 363

Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus Evolved Data was obtainable in the past, i dunno how it is now

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-06 at 10.33.35.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Guidelli said:

Tornadus/Thundurus/Landorus Evolved Data was obtainable in the past, i dunno how it is now

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-06 at 10.33.35.jpeg

You can obtain all three of them through the Forces of Nature quest Furthermore, this has not been updated since 2021 and is severely outdated. I recommend using either the official Wiki or Complete PRO Pokedex guide/post I made, featuring every catchable Pokemon on PRO to today's date and is updated accordingly for finding useful information about any Pokemon found on PRO.

Edited by Electrocute4u

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Electrocute4u, thanks for the reply. Your guide is AMAZING and I've been using/sharing it 'till now. But it lacks evolve data information for some historical cases like this one.

Completing PRO pokedex means "completing available pokedex until now". So we measure our progress by "what is possible until now", and there are a lot of cases that Wiki doesn't have the information about if that particular pokemon seen/caught/evolve data was possible / is possible to obtain right now. Your guide provides everything about seen & caught data, but I don't see another method of determining today's maximum Evolved data other than asking people. It seems to be 372 rn, but I'm not completly sure.

And I was surprised to see that the Forces of nature trio counts with the evolved data.. I mean, It shouldn't, right? so this is a piece of information useful for determining this fmpov. I've heard that keldeo does this too, but i can't prove.