Rekkuza

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but i do not want to record and upload every game

Somewhat mandatory in order to validate the outcome and ensure you used the exact Pokemon you registered

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Any further registrations will not be counted.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

✖︎ Create a post HERE for Silver or HERE for Gold in the PRO Tournament Registration forum.

Links disabled as registration is now closed.

Anyone who registered, please re-check your registration post. If your title now has a "✓" in it, no further action is required. If your title is missing "✓" then there are actions required which should be posted in the thread. Please reach out to me via pm or on discord if you have anything further.

Note: Failure to correct any registration issues within the following 24 hours will result in the registration being voided - as i cannot continue with creating the matches / seeding whilst still pending information from players which should have already been completed yesterday.

Thanks in advance for all participating and registered successfully, apologies to those wishing to register that havent yet as they will not be counted now, and good luck to everyone.

Next steps will be disclosed on the tournament discord server, if you are not in said server, please check your registration thread for the link, if it is not present there please PM me either here or discord.

ZUtC0zO.png

• 2 months later...

c8058c0e488632664b0f2fae733a0c38.png

After numerous weeks of battles, I am proud to announce the tournament winners of the Annual PvP Tournament!

80667f2aaa351476824271e449465894.png

091d787b1fafcae524f53e856c7577d5.png

Username: @Buzzn

Reward: PvP-Ready, early-access, shiny Manaphy!

83b5008a8b2d3b04a1585ef6dffc7c5c.png

Username: @buyshinynair

Reward: 3 Coin Capsules, Nature and Ability Change for non-legendary pokemon

33d7cbcb39986ca9d443c1496abc50c9.png

Username: @Dakivid

Reward: 3 Reroll Tickets

828904796b41d6fc5267bfa2f0279c99.png

091d787b1fafcae524f53e856c7577d5.png

Username: @Alphaa

Reward: PvP-Ready, early-access, shiny Manaphy!

83b5008a8b2d3b04a1585ef6dffc7c5c.png

Username: @wAkKo16

Reward: 3 Coin Capsules, Nature and Ability Change for non-legendary pokemon

33d7cbcb39986ca9d443c1496abc50c9.png

Username: [uSER=1561848]@Pororoo[/uSER]

Reward: 3 Reroll Tickets

Congratulations to the winners and on behalf of PRO Staff, I'd like to thank you all for your participation and cooperation.

We hope to see you in future Official Tournaments.

Have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.