♦ Paradox | Silver Server Guild | International ♦

Prehax

1. What is your ingame name? FredTubeHD

2. How old are you? i'm 14 Years old..

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? Well ATM my tighht hand is broke so i play alot of PRO. But inside PRO my fav thing to do is: Exploring, digging and doing the small sidequests.

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? Well. I'm still trying to complete the game, i finnaly got my first level 100 and i think i can pull it trough to Johto

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? I don't know alot about guilds.. So i thought this seemed as a great guild i would enjoy being a part of :P

6. How active are you on discord? I slways have it open in the background when i'm playing :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

g7MPSP8.png

1. What is your ingame name?
2. How old are you?
3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP,  hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people?
4. What are your ambitions in PRO?
5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox?
6. How active are you on discord?

EmK4FWi.pngJnKMHbr.png

1. MicoTroll

2. 16

3. Trade

4. I want strong pokemon!. XD

5. I need a guild maybe i can join this guild?

6. Maybe everyday?

• 2 weeks later...

1. What is your ingame name? - Μarios ^_^

2. How old are you? - 24

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? - hunting pokemons with great ivs

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? - i want to learn how to pvp

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? - i've seen in forum that you have some greek members, and i would like to join because i am from greece too ^_^

6. How active are you on discord? - if i find company i could be active as fk :DDD

* i am currently in hoenn story, i have already starting collecting pokemon with pvp ivs ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

1. What is your ingame name? MrC46YT

2. How old are you? 17 years old

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? Hunting shiny(/pink), hanging with people.

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? Keep cool and play with nice people. Make the better team for finally play PVP

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? Because someone of your guild help me once and i think the whole guild is like that.

6. How active are you on discord? Everyday one my phone or my computer.

1. What is your ingame name?: Sideshowfog

2. How old are you? 28

3. What’s your favorite thing to do? PvP, hunting shinies, trading or just hanging out with people? PVE,PVP while enjoying the game and community

4. What are your ambitions in PRO? Get more into the community and join a guild while becoming more knowledgable about the game and get more into higher tier pvping.

5. With so many guilds available, why Paradox? Had a browse through the recruitment forums and the general feel and atmosphere paradox seems to have is exactly what im looking for :)

6. How active are you on discord? Every Day 13-21pm

-

We are not recruiting anymore.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.