Castaway |Social Guild|

Mrhugglesworth

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Discord is a communication type app. There's many uses, but we just use it as a chat channel. It's much easier that way. :D

If you could download it from the app store and let me know your ID we can go from there! Thank you!

Discord ID is Baumgard08

#1: Setomi

#2: 27

#3: Usually a min of 3-4, but sometimes more or less depending on work etc. Current game time is 129 hours

#4: Only just started to, user name is Setomi #7256 . More than happy to join

#5: Hunting, I've got membership so i'm able to go to members only areas. I've been playing pokemon since the original. So i have a wide area of knowledge in most aspects of the game. Trading, training, PVP etc

#6: Basically whats been outlined in question 5, plus a fairly decent attitude and commitment to the game.

#7: In my case yes, to an extent. Only because of what i outlined in question 5.

Hope to hear from you soon. :)

#1: What is your in-game name? Lafeell

#2: What is your age? 16

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Probably about 6 or so, I play from about 3pm till 9-10pm

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? Yes and yes

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? I love to grind, and will spend forever hunting a Pokémon with perfect IVs or something similar, so I’d be happy to help someone with their hunting, I also plan to PvP, but I’m not far enough in the game currently to worry about that, but will in the future.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? I could help hunt Pokemon with good natures or IVs that people need or want,also I’m knowledgeable in Pokemon so could help newer players out and such.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Yeah I answered them basically the same lmao

#1: What is your in-game name? Lafeell

#2: What is your age? 16

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Probably about 6 or so, I play from about 3pm till 9-10pm

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? Yes and yes

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? I love to grind, and will spend forever hunting a Pokémon with perfect IVs or something similar, so I’d be happy to help someone with their hunting, I also plan to PvP, but I’m not far enough in the game currently to worry about that, but will in the future.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? I could help hunt Pokemon with good natures or IVs that people need or want,also I’m knowledgeable in Pokemon so could help newer players out and such.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Yeah I answered them basically the same lmao

Awesome! May I have your discord ID? :D