Castaway |Social Guild|

Mrhugglesworth

#1: What is your in-game name? IGN: Alek900 | Discord: Alek#0531

#2: What is your age? Almost 19

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Different every day, usually at least a few hours, but generally more

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? Definitely, would make communication a lot easier :)

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? I'm not good at PvP but I'm down for anything else (such as hunting, etc.) and am good with helping anyone that needs assistance/guidance

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? I help as much as I can, on where to go, what to do, how to do it, giving extra pokemon, whatever else I can do.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Yes

Edited by Alek900

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1: What is your in-game name? Aleksanderroman

#2: What is your age? 18

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? 5-7 hours

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? Yes, Aleksanderroman#2337

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? PVP. I have a long history of online pvping on nintendo and browser

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? Share my pvp experience

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Well you can answer the 6th question by looking at question 5 so yea, I would believe so.

#1: What is your in-game name? Aleksanderroman

#2: What is your age? 18

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? 5-7 hours

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? Yes, Aleksanderroman#2337

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? PVP. I have a long history of online pvping on nintendo and browser

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? Share my pvp experience

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Well you can answer the 6th question by looking at question 5 so yea, I would believe so.

Your discord name and ID were incorrect however. If you could check the capitalization? Or spelling?

#1: Jatzbee

#2: 21

#3:1-2 on weekdays and almost 7-8 on weekends

#4: jatzbee #8866

#5: I am kinda getting into almost everything

#6: I will help the guild in any aspect possible

#7: I don't know. You tell me :)

Sent you a request on discord. Once on discord we will send guild invite! :D

#1: What is your in-game name? Faeriellen

#2: What is your age? 22

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Depends, anywhere between 3-12 hours (School and what not)

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? I absolutely LOVE discord and would be willing to join. Meteor#5042

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Mm, I really love collecting for the dex. Pokemon hunting is my main thing, I like to look for IVs on occasion too.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? I'm an active and social gamer, I really love to interact and I'd love to help anyone out if I can for looking for pokemon to either complete their dex or just help to find something they needed.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Nah, your specialty can be different then what you bring to the guild :)

#1: What is your in-game name? Udsuna

#2: What is your age? 26

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? 2-4 hours

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? Yes, Udsuna#1692

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Grinding, Hunting for specific/shiny pokes

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? Lots of laughs and insightful knowledge

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? the answers could be the related but the questions are not the same