Castaway |Social Guild|

Mrhugglesworth

#1: What is your in-game name? Doctatorship

#2: What is your age? 15 Asian boy from Ghana.

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? All day, on and off

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? Yep, always on discord (mainly my server though). Doc#7102

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Grinding, Farming, Hunting (Comp cape on RuneScape to prove it)

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? A very trolly, helpful person, and whatever else you need.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Yes? No? Maybe? Stop confusing me.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1: What is your in-game name? H0rse

#2: What is your age?18

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Anywhere between 1-8 it just depends if I am working or not.

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? Yes

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Probably trading/hunting, trying to get into pvp.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? I am a friendly person, and enjoy hunting pokemon and items for people.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Yes and no.

#1: What is your in-game name? H0rse

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Anywhere between 1-8 it just depends if I am working or not.

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? Yes

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? Probably trading/hunting, trying to get into pvp.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? I am a friendly person, and enjoy hunting pokemon and items for people.

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Yes and no.

Can you provide us with your discord ID?

#1: What is your in-game name? Coleworld3

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? 3-6

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group?I dont but i will get it if i need too

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)?farming and trading

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? I can contribute in any way you want .

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? No

#1: What is your in-game name? Coleworld3

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? 3-6

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group?I dont but i will get it if i need too

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)?farming and trading

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? I can contribute in any way you want .

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? No

Hey there! We would prefer if our members had discord, only because it is the best way to communicate outside and inside the game. As we aren't very social in the game guild tab.

#1: What is your in-game name? Jomayyy

#2: What is your age? 21

#3: How many hours out of the day are you on PRO? Depends, on work days about 3-5 hrs, and off days I can go up to 7+hrs

#4: Do you use Discord? If so, then would you be willing to join our group? Hell ya

#5: What would you think your specialty on PRO is (PvP/Trading/Hunter/etc.)? I have basic Pokemon knowledge since I played a shit ton of the handheld games. And my specialty would probably be training, and hunting.

#6: What can you bring to us if you joined? Basically question #5

#7: Is #5 and #6 the same question? Yes