Spikey Shield for Chesnaught?

Darksun20

Chesnaught should learn it by evolving and as lvl 1 move but I didn't get the option to learn it when it evolved, went to the move relearner and it doesn't have it there either. It's the mons signature move and is a good move especially for this poke no reason it shouldn't have it.

Edit: the move is not in it's dex either

noshield.png.84337e82190f3e431d20be9b782eeee1.png

noshield2.png.45a0de9da66deaf4f9c61ad8f18ea2f7.png

-sigh- this is so ridiculous. How's about fixing the multiple uncoded moves and abilities instead of focusing on events and what not? At least a couple of them once in awhile.

That is 2 different areas of development. The content team handles events and content additions, Developers handle the coding side of the game. Please learn the difference between the two before moaning about it

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

That is 2 different areas of development. The content team handles events and content additions, Developers handle the coding side of the game. Please learn the difference between the two before moaning about it

I can tell the difference ty I'm just saying cuz seems like everybody over there in Dev team doesn't give a rats butt about fixing moves and abilities, leave them and hope not many people would notice? Cuz it seems that way.

If I donated 150 dollars would that satisfy the coding guy's pay cheque enough to get off his butt and start coding some of these? Cuz if that's what it takes I will. Doesn't even have to be all of them just enough to show that all you care.

You can call me a whiner or what have you all you want, but I cannot be the only one who's tired of waiting on an update on uncoded moves an abilities, or seeing all these of these other updates but not a single move ability coded on the side.

Edited by Darksun20
  • Like 4

I can tell the difference ty I'm just saying cuz seems like everybody over there in Dev team doesn't give a rats butt about fixing moves and abilities, leave them and hope not many people would notice? Cuz it seems that way.

If I donated 150 dollars would that satisfy the coding guy's pay cheque enough to get off his butt and start coding some of these? Cuz if that's what it takes I will. Doesn't even have to be all of them just enough to show that all you care.

You can call me a whiner or what have you all you want, but I cannot be the only one who's tired of waiting on an update on uncoded moves an abilities, or seeing all these of these other updates but not a single move ability coded on the side.

I agree. If money is needed I'd be willing pitch in.