Website Rework, Part 2! Suggestion here!

Eaty

Quest Tracker

It would be nice if there is a point form quests tracker (tracking player's variables if possible) :ChristmasBulba:

many players they are not clear on what they should do in a quest

or they are carelessly checking on quest requirements

e.g. missing 1 needed dex when they want to catch mew

and it could help lower the workloads for the coordinators in general support subforum too

About taking away pokemon while auction

Is there a way to lock the poke instead of taking away while auction?

IMO Auction House is a easier form of selling on forum

The usage of the forum is way less than in-game

Many players even never go to forum regardless old or new player

We have to advertise in-game as well to let more players know we are doing an auction on forum

I think the usage of Auction House would be similar to forum

But if the poke is taken away by Auction House, how can we advertise easily?

So I suggest to lock the poke while auction and then take away by system when all is done

Edited by hahahaka

• Developer
Lots of really nice features I see, makes me hype!

Regarding the User Bank, or most particularly for the Pokemons, it would be nice to make use of it to finally be able to organize pokemons. At the very least, splitting the Pokemon Storage into multiple boxes that we can rename, and being able to easily move around the pokemons too.

I would also like that organization feature to extend to the in-game boxes, so that we can organize the in-game boxes from the website. Now, given that the in-game boxes are running on the limitation that it's essentially just an ordered list of pokemons, organizing it can't be as efficient as the bank, but it can still made significantly more efficient than in-game. I would see the following options (but not necessarily all of them):

-Click and Drag a Pokemon to either exchange position or to place it in front of a particular pokemon (I prefer the latter)

-Automatic ordering of specific positions (for example, ordering positions 91 to 150 (boxes 7 to 10) by National dex number, so that it doesn't mess up the manual ordering already made in boxes 1 to 6). This option could also have an Undo option, in case you made a mistake.

-Better search (Name, level, total IVs, total EVs, type, region, etc.)

-Different preview display. In-game, the preview display shows: Name, Level, type(s) and Shiny. The preview might be different on the website, but it would be nice to say, instead of showing the level, show the total IV points, the gender or the region, etc.

That will mostlikely not be done. It will probably be a table where you can filter, select and everything. Nothing is decided yet but it will probably be similar to something like this:

pnrVoBIiDudGcbXp.gif

• Like 1

• Developer
with this, they should enable an additional password system, something to keep the pokemon safe, in case the account is hacked or something like that, so, what is kept in the "bank" would only be accessed with an additional key.

There will probably be an option for an e-mail confirmation to transfer things from the bank to your account.

• Like 1

• Developer
I don't feel it's a good idea to lowered it later. 300k is a good price. Make it lower allows players to switch between servers to buy and resell between server. The economy is not the same is the 2 servers, and can be badly affected by this. On Gold server, there is less money than Silver server, this transfers risk to affect price. Specially for Rare Shinies, Silver players pay more for rare shinies, players can buy it low on Gold and resell it higher price on Silver; this rare shinies will disappear from Gold.

I also don't think we should be able to pay with CC for transfers, the price of CC depends of the market and reach out to decrease, making the transfer cost very low.

But i admit one part: Only money for transfer is a money sick, making money disappears from economy for both servers.

I actually want to lower the price more and more. I don't want two different economies or even two different servers. My goal is to have channels and you can switch between them while playing. So it's one game, one economy and not the stupid stuff we currently have. That's something I can't do currently due to the access to the needed code but one of the few goals I have in PRO.

I don't think it's a good idea, we can see the pattern and affect the price check (imagine i notice CC are at 200k on market, and the price check take the 10 last trade, with a friend we will trade CC at 1m to make increase the price by the price check). Even if i think a history of all trade on PRO should be public, i don't feel it should appear as a price checker.

I took the example of CC because all product are exactly the same. The issue with PKM is all PKM are unique because of IVs, it's never exactly the same product, so we can't in practice use history of trade to price check PKM. And sadly, we can't create a formula to price check PKM, too many random variable that depends of different possible theory.

It won't give you an exact price but a graphic where you can see how much the pokemon was averagely traded for the last X days. It's more like a little help for users without any knowledge about prices.

I don't like, it will be spammed by noobs :/

This will be optional. Guilds can decide whetever they take requests or not.

For snipping, i don't think it should be allowed to cancel an auction in the last 20min before the auction ends. I explain, i see a Togekiss at 2m, in the last 10min i will put 3m, if nobody outbid i cancel my auction, if someone outbid good for me. In final, i just increase the price without taking risk of buying the PKM.

It's 10 minutes after you put it online or 48 hours before, you won't be able to cancel it anymore afterwards.

• Developer
I always suggest limiting certain things due to the servers being little weaklings in the past, if this has nothing to do with the servers, then sure have it unlimited. :)

Again this was more of a suggestion to not stress the servers too much, if I recall Shamac correctly then recovering a lot of pokemon at once drain the servers performance, if this is not the case scrap the idea of limiting as well.

That's something we don't have to worry about currently.

I agree it should be the non-plus ultra for every guild but it is such a hugely requested piece of content that it would be shameful if not everyone gets to experience it, don't you think?

I won't have any issues getting the money together, neither do most top guilds. Top guilds have top players who have a lot of money but not everyone is like that.

The casual guild with 50 members who just enjoy the game and don't necessarily trade a lot should have a shot at a guild island even if they are not as rich as others.

The idea is here that it should be affordable even for casual players. I totally see where you are going with this though.

I calculated the money you get from a boss run before and it used to be around 800k for one run. I don't know how much it is now but with this it's definitely affordable if your guild makes a guild run together. There are many tricks that can be used against bosses but I don't want to throw around guild islands.

The Pre-evo tutor needs a questline as well iirc, we should be allowed to have all available kinds of tutors/teachers if we meet the quest requirements.

Allowing to have a Pre-Evo tutor or a Event Move tutor on the island would be great but you need to have the quest completed to use these tutors.

I will discuss this later on and decide then. I like the idea but I am also against it. We'll see.

The hour requirement for your first legendary is 225 and the hour requirement here is 300 possibly 250, I don't really see the point in that.

100-150 hours I would deem way more appropriate given that you won't change the Sinnoh champion requirement.

So having 150 hours + Sinnoh Champion is enough of a countermeasure for the the friendly PRO users.

Going to think about it. You do have a point but I am hesitant about this.

• Developer
To avoid major guilds from getting spammed with join requests maybe implement a requirement system for the guild leader or officers to change/incorporate. The requirements could be based of things such as hours the player has, if they finished the story, or if they at least has a certain amount of cash or something.

This will be optional. Guilds can decide whetever they take requests or not.

• Developer
I belive PRO is capable of having an Auction House/Global Market in the same way Pokemon Planet Online does.

its more better to have it in game if possible rather than on a external from game website

It's not possible due to the crashes. There is a high risk to dupe or fuck up stuff.

• Developer
Quest Tracker

It would be nice if there is a point form quests tracker (tracking player's variables if possible) :ChristmasBulba:

many players they are not clear on what they should do in a quest

or they are carelessly checking on quest requirements

e.g. missing 1 needed dex when they want to catch mew

and it could help lower the workloads for the coordinators in general support subforum too

Possible but a huge amount of work and I am probably not willing to do this. It could be possible for some quests tho.

About taking away pokemon while auction

Is there a way to lock the poke instead of taking away while auction?

IMO Auction House is a easier form of selling on forum

The usage of the forum is way less than in-game

Many players even never go to forum regardless old or new player

We have to advertise in-game as well to let more players know we are doing an auction on forum

I think the usage of Auction House would be similar to forum

But if the poke is taken away by Auction House, how can we advertise easily?

So I suggest to lock the poke while auction and then take away by system when all is done

Theoretically possible but a huge amount of extra work, I would need Shane's assistance and there might be scam cases cause you won't be able to cancel the auction anymore if it's less than 48 hours. I will probably stick with it.

Server Transfer (Fee: 300k or 1 Coin Capsule, can be lowered later on)

The price is fine only that the transfer should take place every so often. Every 3 months you can make the server change again, although 4 months would be fine

E6W75Tu.png