Website Rework, Part 2! Suggestion here!

Eaty

Auction House

1. Auction House might not be released with the website and added later on
  2. Users can add Pokemon and items to the Auction House
  3. Following formats are possible: Auction and Fixed Price (Auctions requires a start price)
  4. Users can add a minum raise for bids
  5. Your Pokemon will be removed if you put it in the Auction House
  6. Money you bid will be removed till someone outbid you
  7. The money and Pokemon will be added to their new owners after the auction ended
  8. You will receive a mail after the auction ended
  9. Auction will be live updated on the website, similar to eBay
  10. You can cancel the auction within 10 minutes after you put it online or 48 hours before the auction ends

I really like this idea but it can be easily abuse by people. People will abuse that for Real money trading. What will prevent a person from selling a poke much higher than its real price? Will you ban people just because of that? there are no conversation between the seller and buyer and its is one side trading.

And this will be what they say if you ban them:

What seller say:

"I don't know why my pokemon was sold that much, I just put it on forum and someone actually bought it insta. Maybe the buyer really like that poke or he miss clicked. I just put my poke on the auction house, I don't have any foul for doing that right?."

What buyer say:

-If its a bot account:

+ That account gone offline forever after bought the poke and you can't ban the people who got the money.

+ There are no reason to appeal from a bot account and you can't ban the people who got the money.

-If its a player account:

+ I really like that poke, is that a problem?

If you can do something to prevent that, I will always support this idea.

• Like 1
bb07943896b4bae2a54325ba8c0ccf74a46d8d6dr1-500-281_hq.gif

About taking away pokemon while auction

Is there a way to lock the poke instead of taking away while auction?

IMO Auction House is a easier form of selling on forum

The usage of the forum is way less than in-game

Many players even never go to forum regardless old or new player

We have to advertise in-game as well to let more players know we are doing an auction on forum

I think the usage of Auction House would be similar to forum

But if the poke is taken away by Auction House, how can we advertise easily?

So I suggest to lock the poke while auction and then take away by system when all is done

Theoretically possible but a huge amount of extra work, I would need Shane's assistance and there might be scam cases cause you won't be able to cancel the auction anymore if it's less than 48 hours. I will probably stick with it.

I got a simplified way

Is it possible to create unique ID for each auction in Auction House and we can check out a demanded auction by entering the ID?

Then we can call out the auction ID in-game to advertise

The potential buyers can go check it out by themselves

The poke got taken away would not be a problem

• Like 1

The price is fine only that the transfer should take place every so often. Every 3 months you can make the server change again, although 4 months would be fine

i don't agree with this. imagine there is a rare shiny pokemon on the other server and you want to transfer your account to buy it. then you would have to wait 3-4 months to come back. I don't see any particular reason to implement this kind of rule since Eaty said there shouldn't be 2 different economies in the same game, the permanently available transfer will hopefully change this and slowly balance the money of both servers.

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

i don't agree with this. imagine there is a rare shiny pokemon on the other server and you want to transfer your account to buy it. then you would have to wait 3-4 months to come back. I don't see any particular reason to implement this kind of rule since Eaty said there shouldn't be 2 different economies in the same game, the permanently available transfer will hopefully change this and slowly balance the money of both servers.

Does everyone go for shinys ???

I have many friends in yellow, it could be a reason for change, another would play pvp there. Not only or exclusively it is for the shinys. Also I am saying that the change every so often would not be exactly 4 months, it may be longer or I know. Just to experiment in another server an estimated time would be good (maybe you stay)

E6W75Tu.png

Does everyone go for shinys :ChikoritaWTF:

I have many friends in yellow, it could be a reason for change, another would play pvp there. Not only or exclusively it is for the shinys. Also I am saying that the change every so often would not be exactly 4 months, it may be longer or I know. Just to experiment in another server an estimated time would be good (maybe you stay)

It was just an example.

So your argument for implementing this rule is to get to "experiment in another server"? What exactly does a transfer cooldown have to do with this?

maybe add a clear point or reason to your suggestion next time to avoid misunderstandings.

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

Hello and good evening! I love the new update feature but I have some requests. 1) Requirements hours are to much and they should be lower to a max of 100 hours and first 3 regions champion. 2) price of guild island should be lower to 10-15M and 2M per change. 3) Give more power to the officers or add another role in betweem officer/ leader. 4) make a guild vault where we can leave pokemons that can be used for dex service or for PvP Purposes. And that can be accessed by leader/officer and members can acces half of it. Make another vault for pokedollars accessed only by leader and officers. I like the rest of your ideas. Thank you and nice work.

8Qe5TGa.jpg

Everything sounds great!

Thanks for adding the personal bank feature ^^

As for some debates regarding the one time fund for Guild Island, 20m is a very fair price, and I don't see why people are trying to decrease the value.

It should remain as an exclusive feature not all guilds can access

Besides with the 100 member cap on guilds, a 200k contribution from each member easily pays out the total amount.

So I'd say the price is okay as it is.

• Like 1
Alain301forumsize.png

Also you should allow us to see the people who watch our posts at least on report sections or discord hub. When you see 31 people read the report and u get no reply and who even clicked that many times your post seems weird and would help players evalluating the work of every forum staff too. There are people doing tons of work that we dont even know so that would be helpfull for our relations with them. (sorry for postng b2b i just thought of that)

gifeditor_20180101_132119.gif