Start to change the stall meta ?

Abygaelle

Hello.

I think its time to change the meta, playing 2 hour for only one match. it has to be finish. When you make some ban here, you take all time showdown or smogon rules for makes Pro,rules PvP. But we are not like them, we are on POKEMON REVOLUTION ONLINE. 7th generation could destroy easily this meta stall, but now we know that we will not get them for a long moment.

- Stop allowed team with 6 tank, it should be forbidden. its just time stalling and wasting time. Who like fight vs an opponent during 1 hour just for get 20 point ? or less if you higher in pvp ranked. A lot of player stop try hard the PvP just cause that. its not normal ! They pref play on showdown, there is more fun and no cancer team !

- For this only one things to do, Ban Blissey/chansey who can counter all Pokemon. Even if they have a physical attack, they can tank. Without a big boost you can't kill them easely, they have any weakness!

Arena trap shadow tag could counter them but its ban. There is any good reason to ban this ability, only staller cry about that cause if they can't switch, they can't do their stalling. I see some guys saying that Gothitelle shadow tag vs blissey take too much time and its boring, yes i agree then stop blissey and player stop playing gothitelle ? If you play offense team, shadow tag will be useless.

Cause now Blissey, is in all team and game is really boring cause its PP stall match, its not that Pokemon. Blissey/Chansey are really too hard to One Shot like other tank ( you can do all damage calculator you want, there is not a lot of Pokemon who can kill them easely )

- Ban Togekiss, there is no skill to play with flinch until the RNG is not coded correctly. Be honnest, its not 60% chance to flinch with that, its more around 75%. He is in all team ! Some play Scarf with Air slash, flinch air slash, flinch, air slash flinch and other make Thunder Wawe and Air slash flinch air slash Flinch air slash Flinch. Nice skill !

Without this 3 pokemons we could have more different team and a better rotation in ladder! Stop the team Skarmory / Tangrowth / Blissey or Chansey / Slowbro / Alomomola and ( put here another tank )

but its only possible, if we ban blissey/chansey. Other tank don't have so much HP and DEF SPE like them, then they can be counter easy with a good switch!

• Like 2

giphy.gif

1511823475-1d6b7b7b9512fb86ea0c6842dbc0b10e.png

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For this only one things to do, Ban Blissey/chansey who can counter all Pokemon

Machamp, Conkeldurr, Lucario

Ban Togekiss, there is no skill to play with flinch until the RNG is not coded correctly. Be honnest, its not 60% chance to flinch with that, its more around 75%. He is in all team ! Some play Scarf with Air slash, flinch air slash, flinch, air slash flinch and other make Thunder Wawe and Air slash flinch air slash Flinch air slash Flinch. Nice skill !

252+ Atk Choice Band Technician Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Togekiss: 338-398 (90.3 - 106.4%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Leftovers recovery

Stop the team Skarmory / Tangrowth / Blissey or Chansey / Slowbro / Alomomola and ( put here another tank )

whoever plays those teams is already bad enough, you can easily beat those types of players if you know what you are doing, playing 6 "stall tanks" is stupid enough, to lose against those types of players is your fault

Overall, no thank you, there is no need to ban them and there won't be a ban given that there were several threads similar to this one that already got ignored/rejected

• Like 1

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

The reason why this game follows Smogon rules and regulations is because it's the best competitive community for Pokemon out there. It doesn't hurt to take a few pages out of their book if they're better.

Banning Blissey and Chansey would be ridiculous because they're not broken. There are plenty of tools out there that easily beat them with a bit of knowledge and decent plays. Try investing your time into constructing a team that deals with these mons instead of crying about it on the forums.

• Like 1

"Stall" is easy to beat,we dont even have access to Magic Bounce/Unaware.

If you struggle against mons like Blissey and Chansey the problem might be in your team.They aren't broken,there's tons of way to deal with them.Taunt,Physical Attacker,Heracross who destroys stallish teams,conkeldurr and every strong hitter.

Togekiss is easy to deal with especially with scarf,just switch out and scout the move it locks himself into.If it's nasty plot,then you got the information and can revenge kill it with a faster mon such as Weavile, Latios (who survives anything except dazzling gleam at +2) and so on.

I have been pvp'ing on PRO for awhile and never had a problem with any stallish teams,it's always easy to deal with.In my opinion,Stall isnt viable,because PRO lacks tool such as Unaware/Magic Bounce,ect.

I disagree.

Edited by TheAkalli
  • Like 2

Married to Shaymin

hQm6q6C.png

Machamp, Conkeldurr, Lucario ==> 3 Pokemons counter her ? oh nice ? Men be serious, you think its good ? If he was so weak, no one play him, only overstrong Pokemon can be play so much.

252+ Atk Choice Band Technician Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Togekiss: 338-398 (90.3 - 106.4%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Leftovers recovery

==> And you take a FLamethrover if you are not 43% chance nice and you loose, be serious men.

whoever plays those teams is already bad enough, you can easily beat those types of players if you know what you are doing, playing 6 "stall tanks" is stupid enough, to lose against those types of players is your fault

==> 1 hours for a match, you think its fun ? Win or loose this is not a problem, but taking 1 hour for match, you think its fun ? respectfull for your opponent to wait a DC ?

Overall, no thank you, there is no need to ban them and there won't be a ban given that there were several threads similar to this one that already got ignored/rejected

==> You decide about that ? No thank you, if you want destroy pro you can continue like that with your stall team prehax^^

The reason why this game follows Smogon rules and regulations is because it's the best competitive community for Pokemon out there. It doesn't hurt to take a few pages out of their book if they're better. ===> We are not like them ? We don't have access to all Pokemon, Mega Pokemon, Z moove, all moove,abilities and other things. When we got the same pokemon like them, i agree to follow them

giphy.gif

Pokemons counter her ? oh nice ? Men be serious, you think its good ? If he was so weak, no one play him, only overstrong Pokemon can be play so much.

These 3 are pretty solid, yes. Sorry if you disagree but it is the reality, there are more but I just wanted to name a few since you claim that are no pokemon that can counter those 2.

And you take a FLamethrover if you are not 43% chance nice and you loose, be serious men.

Bullet Punch has priority, you are dead before you can even touch my Scizor.

1 hours for a match, you think its fun ? Win or loose this is not a problem, but taking 1 hour for match, you think its fun ? respectfull for your opponent to wait a DC ?

If you need one hour with a decent team to beat 6 stall tank trash pokemon then Idk but you are doing something horribly wrong.

You decide about that ? No thank you, if you want destroy pro you can continue like that with your stall team prehax^^

I haven't played PVP in roughly a year and don't plan on playing it, I have seen these types of threads for almost 2 years now and they are and still will be denied due to the fact that they never made no sense to begin with.

• Like 2

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

"I think its time to change the meta, playing 2 hour for only one match." I have never ever played a match even close to 2 hours. The longest that one ever took was 50 minutes (which was way too long) and that was due to my opponent time stalling. From my experiance pro pvp matches take between 5-15 minutes and I usually play teams that are balanced or are defensive. "we are on POKEMON REVOLUTION ONLINE". This game is an online pokemon mmo game with a pvp system which means that it follows the rules of real competetive pokemon. Those rules are here for a reason and they make the pvp system healthy.

Okay, so let's start with your suggestion of banning both Blissey and Chansey. You say that there is absolutely no counterplay whatsoever and that even strong physial attackers can't touch them and that "Without a big boost you can't kill them easely". Let me show how terribly wrong you are. Here are a few examples:

252+ Atk Life Orb Huge Power Diggersby Return vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 507-598 (71 - 83.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery (get 1 sword dance up on diggersby and you literally 1 shot every single tank in the game except skarmory)

252 Atk Life Orb Technician Breloom Mach Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 463-549 (64.8 - 76.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery and keep in mind you can spore the Blissey/chansey and then set up easily if your opponent decides to stay in since Blissey and Chansey are so "op" XD

252 Atk Choice Band Adaptability Crawdaunt Crabhammer vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 560-660 (78.4 - 92.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252+ Atk Life Orb Conkeldurr Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 1071-1263 (150 - 176.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO 150%+? XD yeah you absolutely can't kill Blissey without a boost lmao

252 SpA Choice Specs Latios Psyshock vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 357-420 (50 - 58.8%) -- 74.2% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery wait what's that... a special attacker that 2 shot's Blissey, the mighty special defense wall? XD

And while chansey does tank a little better, all these mons easily deal with it, and there are many many many many more that easily deal with these mons, but i think I already proved my point.

"Arena trap shadow tag could counter them but its ban. There is any good reason to ban this ability, only staller cry about that cause if they can't switch, they can't do their stalling. I see some guys saying that Gothitelle shadow tag vs blissey take too much time and its boring, yes i agree then stop blissey and player stop playing gothitelle ? If you play offense team, shadow tag will be useless."

Especially shadow tag is a beyond broken ability that lets you set up how much you want, up to +6 spdef and spatk if you wish and then proceed to sweep a whole team without any skill, especially since there's no team preview. Arena trap lets you kill off a pokemon without any counterplay as they can't switch out and you basically put the opponent in a bad spot where they can't do anything at all, this also helps strong special attackers on your team as most people don't have more than 1 strong special defense wall. You basically get rewarded for abusing the fact that there's no team preview.

"- Ban Togekiss, there is no skill to play with flinch until the RNG is not coded correctly. Be honnest, its not 60% chance to flinch with that, its more around 75%. He is in all team ! Some play Scarf with Air slash, flinch air slash, flinch, air slash flinch and other make Thunder Wawe and Air slash flinch air slash Flinch air slash Flinch. Nice skill !"

If someone is stupid enough to play with choice scarf Togekiss (as many bad pvpers in this game are) then you should consider yourself lucky since you will probably win. But let's name a few counters, shall we? So one counter is Heatran which beats Togekiss by either flash cannoning it to death, using toxic and then stalling it out or just lava pluming since it does more damage than Togekiss will do to Heatran unless it has both nasty plot and aura sphere. Don't worry, you can simply toxic or flash cannon that togekiss and switch out to a togekiss check after you used toxic (if you don't have flash cannon). Weavile revenge kills togekiss, Scizor beats Togekiss easily unless it carries flamethrower, Blissey and Chansey beat Togekiss with toxic, Goodra also beats Togekiss with sludge bomb or thunderbolt. Since it's pretty easy to find out wether a Togekiss is scarfed or not it's also usually pretty easy to play around as it becomes very predictable. If you for example find out it's bulky with nasty plot you could also bring out your thunderbolt Latios and 2 shot it. And these counters were just from the top of my head, there are more of course.

"Without this 3 pokemons we could have more different team and a better rotation in ladder! Stop the team Skarmory / Tangrowth / Blissey or Chansey / Slowbro / Alomomola and ( put here another tank )"

If you think the meta is filled with stall teams only then I guarantee you could reach ladder without any problems at all with any hyper offensive team. Stall teams simply can't handle the constant pressure that you put on them and they just don't have the tempo to play vs it. This also solves your "2 hour match" problem as with hyper offensive teams you either win or lose very quick.

Conclusion: learn about how pvp works and understand how the meta game works before you complain, because it's not as bad as you think. You just make it that way for yourself by either poor building, poor game knowledge or both. Anyway, good luck in pvp and hopefully this makes you realize why it would be a bad idea to ban Blissey, Chansey, Togekiss and also forbit teams with 6 tanks. Have a good day.

• Like 5

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

Want to do a 1v1 Togekiss vs scizor ? want to see who win ? I think its me, i don't know why XD

And be serious your fight type don't really counter them

252 Atk Lucario Close Combat vs. 244 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 462-546 (65.8 - 77.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Machamp Close Combat vs. 244 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 572-674 (81.4 - 96%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Life Orb Conkeldurr Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 782-923 (111 - 131.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Guts Heracross Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 830-980 (117.8 - 139.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Oh nice he got OS by 2 Pokemon. Please Prehax, how many time you didn't play a PvP match? If i'm not the first who asked it, its because, i'm not the only one who see it ? Dugtrio got ban with arena trap cause 10 players cry about it like babies

And for you reconnect,

learn about how pvp works and understand how the meta game works before you complain, because it's not as bad as you think. You just make it that way for yourself by either poor building,==> I think i can do it, better like you, but i take this advice and if you want i can teach some things :)

• Like 1

giphy.gif

252 Atk Lucario Close Combat vs. 244 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 462-546 (65.8 - 77.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252+ Atk Life Orb Lucario Close Combat vs. 244 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 663-780 (94.4 - 111.1%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO

252+ Atk Life Orb Conkeldurr Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 782-923 (111 - 131.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

252+ Atk Guts Heracross Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 830-980 (117.8 - 139.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+ the ones Reconnecting linked.

Oh nice he got OS by 2 Pokemon. Please Prehax, how many time you didn't play a PvP match? If i'm not the first who asked it, its because, i'm not the only one who see it ? Dugtrio got ban with arena trap cause 10 players cry about it like babies

I played roughly 2000 matches in PRO, including 2 top25 finishes back in the day. The meta was different of course it was way worse with stall pokemon back then given stuff like Choice items and lifeorbs didn't exist. A lot of people cry about a lot of things, I can just go ahead and look through this forum and see how many Snorlax ban threads there are or Blissey or Chansey.

Absurd amount but who reaches the top ladder? Not the guys who play 6 stall pokemon for sure.

• Like 1