Start to change the stall meta ?

Abygaelle

Play who play togekiss got big advantage,

Play Togekiss yourself?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello.

I think its time to change the meta, playing 2 hour for only one match. it has to be finish. When you make some ban here, you take all time showdown or smogon rules for makes Pro,rules PvP. But we are not like them, we are on POKEMON REVOLUTION ONLINE. 7th generation could destroy easily this meta stall, but now we know that we will not get them for a long moment.

- Stop allowed team with 6 tank, it should be forbidden. its just time stalling and wasting time. Who like fight vs an opponent during 1 hour just for get 20 point ? or less if you higher in pvp ranked. A lot of player stop try hard the PvP just cause that. its not normal ! They pref play on showdown, there is more fun and no [bad Word] team !

- For this only one things to do, Ban Blissey/chansey who can counter all Pokemon. Even if they have a physical attack, they can tank. Without a big boost you can't kill them easely, they have any weakness!

Arena trap shadow tag could counter them but its ban. There is any good reason to ban this ability, only staller cry about that cause if they can't switch, they can't do their stalling. I see some guys saying that Gothitelle shadow tag vs blissey take too much time and its boring, yes i agree then stop blissey and player stop playing gothitelle ? If you play offense team, shadow tag will be useless.

Cause now Blissey, is in all team and game is really boring cause its PP stall match, its not that Pokemon. Blissey/Chansey are really too hard to One Shot like other tank ( you can do all damage calculator you want, there is not a lot of Pokemon who can kill them easely )

- Ban Togekiss, there is no skill to play with flinch until the RNG is not coded correctly. Be honnest, its not 60% chance to flinch with that, its more around 75%. He is in all team ! Some play Scarf with Air slash, flinch air slash, flinch, air slash flinch and other make Thunder Wawe and Air slash flinch air slash Flinch air slash Flinch. Nice skill !

Without this 3 pokemons we could have more different team and a better rotation in ladder! Stop the team Skarmory / Tangrowth / Blissey or Chansey / Slowbro / Alomomola and ( put here another tank )

but its only possible, if we ban blissey/chansey. Other tank don't have so much HP and DEF SPE like them, then they can be counter easy with a good switch!

Hey abygalle , i believe that a solution to your problem is to stop using NU pokemons. You are not going to break anything with with such pokes and also you forgot about moves you are easily able to get off swords dance atleast once and chip dmg on chansey , so it should always be a KO . Relicanth , barbaracle , vileplume golbat.. and those pokes will not help you break stall at all .. there is a reason why they are NU , you have better options :).( my opinion )

• Like 1
[MEDIA=giphy]Tf3mp01bfrrUc[/MEDIA]

there is nothing personal prehax, im just sayin thats strange some people are trash talkin for nothing, i talked about trey ( im not sayin hes bad, honestly ill say hes pretty good i respect that ) because i beat him with a blissey even if my team was not made of really good mons, but last battles on silver i lost a lot i didnt used blissey anymore and i lost some because of some "silver" surprises, it was kinda easier to counter some unknows moves with him, but i also remember he ask for a crawdaunt ban, sometimes i hate see this poké in front of me in a battle, but i dont want to ban him, it can break stall teams, so he have to stay, again there is nothing personal, im just taking examples, for sayin in my opinion again ( im not sayin im the voice of the truth ) some people are totally not objective!

Edited by smokincatcher

Hey abygalle , i believe that a solution to your problem is to stop using NU pokemons. You are not going to break anything with with such pokes and also you forgot about moves you are easily able to get off swords dance atleast once and chip dmg on chansey , so it should always be a KO . Relicanth , barbaracle , vileplume golbat.. and those pokes will not help you break stall at all .. there is a reason why they are NU , you have better options :).( my opinion )

Oh no i can get easy 400 ranked points, if i want it. But i'm not a real ladder pvp player, i do pvp for fun and just for show at all that they are not so good in PvP, that their think, just cause they play no skill pokemon. Togekiss, easy to kill for me, i got not any problem against him, 'im really happy when he si here cause its a free kill for my NU Pokemon. Same for blissey/chansey, its just boring to see that.

When i do a match like this afternoon against a full staller team and when i play 1 hour to get a victory sorry its wasting time, no fun and no skill. I get more fun on Showdown or another game with Pokemon, just because staller team, is only on PRO.

I break you some times Antho with my NU Pokemon and its for a good reason. I know what you are doing before you think about it. Its boring to anticipate OU pokemon, no imagination and no surprise. But the subject its not play OU or NU. This post is not only for me, but for somes friends who stop PvP on PRO cause that, or stop PRO. And i think they are not alone we are on A MMO, not in a counter strike to give pleasure to 10 players

Play Togekiss yourself?

Soz Prehax, too much skill for play that

giphy.gif

1511823475-1d6b7b7b9512fb86ea0c6842dbc0b10e.png

Why Ban Blissey ?

Stat's and formats in GEN 6 : (UU UBER OU) this pkm is played in UBER hummmm . i make GEN 6 and GEN 7 for exemple cause in PRO all ability , mooves and pokemons are not

functional or available in this game .

1126583640_banblissey1.png.559423c8346e790c7e2f5b82f9c12950.png

So Let's see what can counter Blissey ! (GEN 6)

869913627_banblissey4xy.png.75c585956d43a656ea0045eeacf6a96f.png

Don't forget when you encouter blissey it's 80% in a stall team so you can have a Machamp , Lucario , Infernape blablablabla you can't kill it :o

252 Atk Life Orb Lucario Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 821-970 (114.9 - 135.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO Yeah ! ''enemy switch on slowbro or tentacruel hello scald hello burn bye my damage :/

252+ Atk Guts Machamp Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 1172-1380 (164.1 - 193.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO hummm but machamp gut's is not OP in pro méta :/

252 Atk Infernape Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 612-720 (85.7 - 100.8%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Leftovers recovery

What the Blissey player do in this situation ? he switch in what ??? hum Ferrothorn tangrowth chansey tentacruel , and what this pkm can do ? Para Sleep Burn so say bye to your Lum berry .

Let's See Blissey in GEN 7

Format and blissey stat's in GEN 7 : OMG again played in UBER :o

149489074_banblissey2.png.247fa4ae5c943c5c8f56b0e4760b81e0.png

Let's see what GEN7 give me for kill it :

1419002157_blissey3sm.png.f4f128823aeb43f616e4a64055261fcc.png

So in GEN7 i can use ifernape 252 Atk Infernape Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 612-720 (85.7 - 100.8%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Leftovers recovery hum.. No.

Omg Yeah Breloom can sleep it and kill him ! oh i forget the natural cure .. and the ferro or tangrowth in the enemy team :/

Yeahh Kommo-o can kill it !! oh ... but where he is it ?

Np let's check another pokemon scizor and lucario hummm

252+ Atk Scizor Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 210-248 (29.4 - 34.7%) -- 9.6% chance to 3HKO

252 Atk Life Orb Lucario Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 821-970 (114.9 - 135.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO Yeah ! ''enemy switch on slowbro or tentacruel hello scald hello burn bye my damage :/

BLABLABLABLA

Chansey it's funny to see him in pro pvp just look what smogon say about him in pvp

305599052_chansey1.png.767edd6f3c0e99030315b7fc47bbd837.png

467958327_chanseyban2.png.7df1da639fd71279a5b99d05cf81a826.png

Pokemon played in UBER again i think if you read i don't need to speak about chansey just ban this pokemon or give us MEGA and All Legendary pokemons

For finish PRO admin ban some pokemon in pvp pro cause they are ban in Showdown it's not a bad idea but like showdown give us the same weapon for fight all pokemons or ban them . Anybody think played a match for 2 hours (true story) vs pokemon like blissey and chansey is funny ? not really i prefer go on showdown for have fun .We speak about pokemon you need to pp stall them , have 3 lumberry on 1 pokemon , have MEGA pkm or Legendary not available . Code All ability all mooves all pkm if you can't np but make your pvp game fun and not borring .

• Like 1

That's why there is something called "Stall Breaker", stall is really easy to counter if you know how to do it. Watch some tournament matches for Top PvP players and you will see. There are many Stall Breaker such as :

Attacker :

- Heracross Jolly guts flame orb (Close combat / Stone Edge / Megahorn)
- Diggerbys jolly/adamant choice band (Frustration / Wild charge / Knock off)
- Staraptor jolly/adamant choice band (Brave bird / Close combat)
- Darmanitan Jolly/adamant choice band (Flare Blizt / Supperpower / Earthquake)
- Slaking jolly/adamant choice band (Giga impact / fire punch / ice punch)
- Dragonite adamant choice band (thunder punch / extreme speed / Outrage)

Special Attacker :

- Kingdra modest ss choice specs (Hydro pumb rain / Draco meteor)
- Nidoking naive Sheer force life orb (Ice Beam / Flamethrower / Sludge wave / Supperpower)
- Dragonite rash weakness policy (Hurricane / Outrage / extreme speed / dragon dance)
- Latios timid life orb (Calm mind / Psyshock / draco meteor / roost)
You dont have to be afraid of chansey or blissey, if your pokemon has bulky move or psyshock then itsnot a big problem.

[MEDIA=giphy]4QF3B3nXS9bdxci1gI[/MEDIA]

My Personal Shop

My wishlist

Why Ban Blissey ?

Stat's and formats in GEN 6 : (UU UBER OU) this pkm is played in UBER hummmm . i make GEN 6 and GEN 7 for exemple cause in PRO all ability , mooves and pokemons are not

functional or available in this game .

[ATTACH=full]22677[/ATTACH]

So Let's see what can counter Blissey ! (GEN 6)

[ATTACH=full]22679[/ATTACH]

Don't forget when you encouter blissey it's 80% in a stall team so you can have a Machamp , Lucario , Infernape blablablabla you can't kill it :o

252+ Atk Guts Machamp Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 1172-1380 (164.1 - 193.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO hummm but machamp gut's is not OP in pro méta :/

252 Atk Infernape Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 612-720 (85.7 - 100.8%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Leftovers recovery

What the Blissey player do in this situation ? he switch in what :ChikoritaWTF: hum Ferrothorn tangrowth chansey tentacruel , and what this pkm can do ? Para Sleep Burn so say bye to your Lum berry .

Let's See Blissey in GEN 7

Format and blissey stat's in GEN 7 : OMG again played in UBER :o

[ATTACH=full]22681[/ATTACH]

Let's see what GEN7 give me for kill it :

[ATTACH=full]22683[/ATTACH]

So in GEN7 i can use ifernape 252 Atk Infernape Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 612-720 (85.7 - 100.8%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO after Leftovers recovery hum.. No.

Omg Yeah Breloom can sleep it and kill him ! oh i forget the natural cure .. and the ferro or tangrowth in the enemy team :/

Yeahh Kommo-o can kill it !! oh ... but where he is it ?

Np let's check another pokemon scizor and lucario hummm

252+ Atk Scizor Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Blissey: 210-248 (29.4 - 34.7%) -- 9.6% chance to 3HKO

BLABLABLABLA

Chansey it's funny to see him in pro pvp just look what smogon say about him in pvp

[ATTACH=full]22688[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]22689[/ATTACH]

Pokemon played in UBER again i think if you read i don't need to speak about chansey just ban this pokemon or give us MEGA and All Legendary pokemons

For finish PRO admin ban some pokemon in pvp pro cause they are ban in Showdown it's not a bad idea but like showdown give us the same weapon for fight all pokemons or ban them . Anybody think played a match for 2 hours (true story) vs pokemon like blissey and chansey is funny ? not really i prefer go on showdown for have fun .We speak about pokemon you need to pp stall them , have 3 lumberry on 1 pokemon , have MEGA pkm or Legendary not available . Code All ability all mooves all pkm if you can't np but make your pvp game fun and not borring .

The "Ubers" argument is quite dumb because there is a good number of other OU Pokemon that are viable in the Ubers tier: Tyranitar, Ferrothorn, Cloyster, Excadrill, Skarmory, Shuckle, Klefki, etc. And if you're in doubt about what I just said, take the time to look at their Uber sets on the website you just showed above. Also, notice how Ferrothorn is ranked significantly higher than Blissey and Chansey on the Ubers Viability Rankings. Does that mean Ferrothorn should be banned as well?? I'm not going to sit here and say this game doesn't need Megas and more Legendary Pokemon because that would be a lie but people's inability to break past Blissey / Chansey is because of their lack of skill and a decent team. I'm also a consistent battler on PRO and can confidently say that you guys are making this seem like a big problem but I hardly ever run into dedicated stall teams. Another problem is you guys see one Blissey and automatically think, "Stall!" when it is almost never the case and it's ridiculously stupid. Get better at the game so you can stop whining about Pokemon that can be easily beaten.