sand veil ability ban

Tae12

hi, good day! i just want to suggest to ban sand veil ability. This ability is related to evasion clause and its really hard to counter . The other day i lose to a pvp match because of missing 3 consecutive attacks. In pokemonshowdown or any tournanent outside like vgc , this ability was banned. Hoping for your consideration. Thank you.

hi, good day! i just want to suggest to ban sand veil ability. This ability is related to evasion clause and its really hard to counter . The other day i lose to a pvp match because of missing 3 consecutive attacks. In pokemonshowdown or any tournanent outside like vgc , this ability was banned. Hoping for your consideration. Thank you.

Moved to proper section

390?cb=20170221070540

PvP RulesTrade RulesChat RulesFAQ

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

i agree with akkalli , it will make it hard for players to hunt garchomp because only 5% is h.a , i hope there is another solution than just ban

• Like 1
[MEDIA=giphy]Tf3mp01bfrrUc[/MEDIA]

I don't even count the number of battle i lost the battle or an advantage on battle just because of RNG. I played a lot of Weavile with Ice Punch, i remember a battle the guy had just Garchomp under Sand left, i had 4 mons left and miss 3 consecutive moves supposed to OHKO Garchomp, when the guy just Swords dance in front of Weavile because i just miss a first Ice Punch, and Earthquake me just after because i miss again Ice Punch, i feel totally outplay by RNG -_-

I remember last year when the Sand Veil and Evasion Clause was a debate, the main argue against the ban was the H.A. at 5% make the farm of Gible insane. I was against that because if you want to play a mons you have to farm for it, but i had to admit having a correct Garchomp H.A. was insane.

But now it's not the same case at all, we have Black MS and Repel Trick. Yes, the farm can take time, but not that insane as before, Black MS cost nothing now (around 100k) and Repel Trick helps a lot to find Gible. We just have to look the market, we saw a lot of Garchomp Jolly H.A. with 31 SPD sold. So, you can farm yourself a good Gible H.A. without taking a life time, or buy it on market with the low market price.

We have to say, Rough Skin on PVP is way more reliable than Sand Veil, the ability is more interesting to play. The only reason to continue to play Sand Veil is to play on RNG, and this reason break the Evasion Clause.

• Like 1

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

• 4 weeks later...

What if i use SV garchomp and the opponent runs Sand Streamer? ;)

And I would only say yes to uncode the ability instead of bannig it. HA is so hard to get while ppl spend tons of time to get 31 speed with no care of ability.

discord: luohan#1745

showdown has not banned or considered a sand veil ban since generation 5's permanent sand.

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!