Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Why do you want to join Eternity? Because someone suggested me this Guild in All Chat, then I decided to give a look and I like the description of the guild.
  • Real name / ingame name: Davide / Chuckissimo
  • How old are you? 21
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Italy / Italian & English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Me Toxic Player#6651 / I'm always online on morning or afternoon/evening, depend on my work turns.
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? First of all I want to complete the 4 regions. Then I'll start to PvP.
  • Screenshot of your trainercard 1537688756680.thumb.png.72a608f6a130995d20fd1249a7e367cd.png

• Why do you want to join Eternity? Because someone suggested me this Guild in All Chat, then I decided to give a look and I like the description of the guild.
  • Real name / ingame name: Davide / Chuckissimo
  • How old are you? 21
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Italy / Italian & English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Me Toxic Player#6651 / I'm always online on morning or afternoon/evening, depend on my work turns.
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? First of all I want to complete the 4 regions. Then I'll start to PvP.
  • Screenshot of your trainercard [ATTACH=full]44627[/ATTACH]

Yo

Add me on discord FjAbio#6079

• 2 weeks later...

• Why do you want to join Eternity?(1) I was asked too. (2) I've searched for some time a guild to join in and this seems like a perfect fit. (3)I love Gengar, so your homepage fanart just got me crazy.GJ to the guy/guys who made it.
  • Real name / ingame name: Nikola / Tempesto
  • How old are you? 22
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Serbia (But currently live in Austria) / Serbian, English and German
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Nikola#9273 / im always online (not always active tho)
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? I want to fully complete story and get me the pokes I've always wanted. Once i finish i will.
  • Screenshot of your trainercard

Screenshot_27.png.8db2eea8e467e083b93767881edcc6d7.png