Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

• Why do you want to join Eternity? I would like to join Eternity Guild as i feel i am ready for to help other members of the community and would like to be apart of a guild. to share my knowledge and to also learn from other members
  • Real name / ingame name: irl Liam ign Lc90
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? I am from England, i speak English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Fsociety. i am online everyday
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? i am interested in PvP and want to start PvPing
  • Screenshot of your trainercard

Still interested in joining us?

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Why do you want to join Eternity? Because it looks like a fun guild and I just think i will have a great time in here
  • Real name / ingame name: Hugues / KiritoSama
  • How old are you? 16
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? English, Dutch and I can speak some french but it's not topnotch yet
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Kazuma#0114 and i am everyday on discord
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? Training to do pvp and catching good pokemon (i wanna be a trader)
    Knipsel.PNG.ffb6a28fe6dc8159a4d2b2435ff9e383.PNG

• Why do you want to join Eternity? Because it looks like a fun guild and I just think i will have a great time in here
  • Real name / ingame name: Hugues / KiritoSama
  • How old are you? 16
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? English, Dutch and I can speak some french but it's not topnotch yet
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Kazuma#0114 and i am everyday on discord
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? Training to do pvp and catching good pokemon (i wanna be a trader)
    [ATTACH=full]71615[/ATTACH]

Check ur discord

• Why do you want to join Eternity? I'm was looking for a nice active guild and this looks like the one i was looking for!
  • Real name / ingame name: xJekkex
  • How old are you? Born in 1996.
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? I'm from Rome (Italy) obviously i can speak italian, also can speak fluently English and a bit of Spanish.
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? xJekkex#6808 i'm online everyday since i use discord with my friends for other games, so we could say "Always" except if have other plans IRL.
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? My goal is simple, have fun. I usually hunt for pokes (but i hate evs <.<) I'm interested in PVP but on this server i started 4 days ago after 2 years cause i was playing in gold. Now i'm fully busy on silver and i won't go back in gold.

zozozozo.png.8b8ca46cc50b3cd63fa132919219ce8d.png

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

Why do you want to join Eternity? I'm looking for an active community/guild so i think this is a great chance!

Real name / ingame name: Shinx7

How old are you? 24

Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? I'm from Italy, i speak italian and english

Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Shinx7#9016 , really often cause i'm on other servers too!

What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? My goal is having fun with my friends and a nice community, i'm also interested in pvp but for now i'm focusing on farming. I'm a friend of xJekkex, he suggested me this guild :)

This is my trainer card:

556845093_schedaallenatore.PNG.0316c51499708bf6cbb45a5d6c546658.PNG

• Like 1

o/ Hey my name is ashton (senpaislime, my friends just call me slime) and I'd like to join the Eternity guild! My type of choice is grass, but i pick cyndaquil for johto. My favorite pokemon are Scizor, Sceptile, Kyogre, Torterra, and Dialga!

• Why do you want to join Eternity? - One of the most exciting parts of MMOs is the community who can help each other accomplish in game goals and share the exciting parts of the game together! I am fairly new to the game, but I have always loved pokemon and I want to test my strengths as a trainer in a fun community!
  • Real name / ingame name: Ashton/senpaislime
  • How old are you? 23
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? senpaislime#0063, I'm online very often and I want to be part of an active community that can share tips, tricks, and maybe memes too
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? Besides playing through the game, I'm interested in all aspects. I like being able to create a strategic team with checks and balances to dismantle my opponents! I even take care to select specific pokemon throughout my story to streamline the gyms and E4.
  • Screenshot of your trainercard - I haven't finished johto just yet, but I'm just raising a pokemon to help me fight the last gym and lance!

4794772827930c7aebfdc6de84fff8cf.png

• Why do you want to join Eternity? because I think I can reach my goals and and keep improving my skills in PRO. Additionally seems a good place where I can be helped to improve and also help others to improve.
  • Real name / ingame name: Manuel / Thunder1617
  • How old are you? I am 24 y/o.
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Im from Chile / So I speak spanish (first language) and english.
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Thunder1617#5237 / I try to log in everyday in order to do something...whenever I dont have much time I try doing the digging spots and/or bosses. Because of my studies and work I cant be logged in all day long. In my free time I can put more time on playing PRO trying events, farming, etc.
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? My goals are simple, improve my skills. Also I am into farming, bosses, events...but I would really like to learn PVP and everything related to it (correct pokes and teams to be used, tactics, etc .) Im always willing to help whenever I can; also considering the guild's description, seems the right place to be in.

72410-d0a43e54182344784cc6487c57411115.jpg

1553445203154.png.d4ead5cbbfaa8ee441b8f8c79ca67257.png

• Like 1

me.thumb.png.59c9db15e794b09842f66cc80367c044.png

Hey Eternity!

I was looking for a cool guild to join on Silver Server, and I got in contact with Xjekkex that recruited me. I would like to be part of Eternity since you seem like a nice and friendly guild. Im currently doing casual Hoenn story now with a friend (Yah, you can see me hanging out with Deoxys in the pic). Looking forward to some PvP in the future.

My stats

Real name / ingame name: Njord is my irl name, on Silver server im VanillaBoy

country and languages: Im from Sweden! Speak English, Swedish a bit of Spanish and a little Korean.

Discord: VanillaBoy#4898, usually online during the evenings

Goal and if you want to do PvP: Oh boy do I want to do PvP! Looking forward to PvP, I watch a lot of competitive matches in the original pokémon game-series. Just gonna finish story first in PRO.

See you on Silver server!

me.thumb.png.723e558973dae6fa0b8ddeb2416d1468.png

• 2 weeks later...

• Why do you want to join Eternity? I don't have a guild
  • Real name / ingame name: Kéllian/Elements
  • How old are you? 18
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? I'm french/ so I'm speaking french and english
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Escanor/Elements#8714/ I'm online everyday
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? I just love pokemon

1554299947321.png.0da127a8a08a15f73c20ce73ff6932be.png

• Why do you want to join Eternity? Ive been out of the game for a long time so need some help getting up to speed with everything. Use to be very active lots of boss battles lots of training and trading, also use to battle alot in pvp have had over 100 pvp coins once.
  • Real name / ingame name: My real name is jack ingame name is furylemon97.
  • How old are you? 21
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? From London only speak english.
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Furylemon97 always active when in a guild but not in any atm so have no reason to go on it atm.
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? to get back into pvp and trading

1554305857797.png.4a25697e3198ffd6dc57b4acb5f5b2cc.png