Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

Why do you want to join Eternity? Want to have many friends, want to have a memorable hunting experience, and can learn how to become a true trainer.

Original name / ingame name: M. Annajat / annajat12

How old are you? 20+

Your country / which language do you use? Indonesian English

and Malay / how often are you online there? more than 2 hours.

What are your goals for pros / are you interested in pvp / already pvping? I am to be a shiny collector even though I am not yet a rich person, I am interested in PVP using a shiny team. but I am still learning to be able to win in matches.

Screenshot of your trainercard

Screenshot_2019-06-20-05-38-18-439_com.PROTeam.PokemonRevolution.jpg.5f8786007e3eefdf27426e970feecb94.jpg

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I want to join to have a community of actie players to play with

•  
  • brandon is my real name monoxide2dope in game

•  
  • im 29

•  
  • from the us and speak english

•  
  • discord is monoxide 2 dope and im on daily

•  
  • my goal is to becaume a poke master and catch em all

•  
  • says screenshot of trainercard is too big willing to pm it on discord.

First of all I want to inform you that I am a returning player and my play times may change according to my job.

Thought should be added too in case a problem occurs.

Lets get started then:

• Why do you want to join Eternity? Playing solo is boring and also I would like to have companions that could help me out if I dont know something
  • Real name / ingame name: My real name is Sotiri and my ingame name Xnightr4ge (Silver just in case of misunderstanding :D)
  • How old are you? At the moment I am 23 years old (getting 24 on August)
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? I live in Germany but my parents come from Greece. I speak fluent greek, german and almost fluent english
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? My Discord name is ソティリス and my tag is #0001 / Due to work sometimes not often but on holidays or free days long enough
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? I have done all the regions so far so my goal from now would be to become a good hunter and someday build a pvp team
  • Screenshot of your trainercard Attached below
  • After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to docialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

2138213744_PROClient25_06.201919_20_26(2).png.7e369694792557751a27333bf078a576.png

• I was DMed by FjAbio about applying to join Eternity, and after thinking about it I decided joining would be a nice chance to meet others within PRO who are pretty chill, fun to hang around with, and active.

• Logan / Hehetech

• I am 15 years old.

• United States / I only speak English

• Tech~#5768 / On a scale of 1-10 I would rate my current activity a 7. Usually I respond to mentions quickly, too.

• I don't really have an exact goal on PRO, but if it counts I guess it would be to be able to always enjoy PRO as a fan-made Pokemon game.

PROtrainercard.PNG.6503dd61ad6abadd804fd61f04e19093.PNG

~ this totally isn't a signature

• Why do you want to join Eternity? i want to play with new people.
  • Real name / ingame name: Eric / canadianjesus1.
  • How old are you? 19.
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Canada and English.
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? canadianjesus420#1614 im on and off throughout the day.
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? when i beat all the maps im all for it. and idk no what pro is.
  • Screenshot of your trainercard

Untitled.thumb.png.fe79cb7a54f99466d685d3401f7f366a.png

I want to join your guild because i got bored of playing alone and it seems like you have a great community.

My real name is Stefan and you can see me as Goldyclo in the game.

I'm from Bulgaria (a small country in Europe) and i speak bulgarian, english, german and very little russian.

My discord tag is Goldyclo#8424 and im pretty much always online.

I don't really have a goal in this game, other than having fun and maybe playing with friends.

20190629_091416.png.7d8dbfc0264cb9f478bdf8ff87a90490.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Readers!

My Application for the Eternity Guild:

• Why do you want to join Eternity?
    Well I'll be leaving the guild I'm in right now. In future, I will search for guilds. I heard that this is an international guild which has a friendly environment and worthy guildmates.

• Real name / ingame name:
    The real name's Melvin. MinaboUzunami is my ign name, playing PRO is my game. :P

• How old are you?
    I'm 15 years old.

• Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?
    I'm from India. I speak English, Tamil, Hindi and French. German too, but I'm still learning that.

• Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?
    Busyman#7490 (I usually change my username whenever I like, but this name will last long for some weeks/months.) I come online daily especially at evenings. Tbh, I have less hours on PRO as I was so active on Discord that I may have spent at least 3000+ Hours in this 1 year of my registration in Discord. I have School though. But I'll be super active in the weekends. Though I'm in School, I'll be online in Discord but not much in PRO. O_O

• What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?
    My goal you ask? Well, I just want to catch Legendary Pokemons and defeat all the Bosses right now. I barely PvP. But I'm getting a little interest about doing it. I'm focusing on getting good pokemons first in order to have a good match in PvP. :)

• Screenshot of your trainercard
    http://prntscr.com/oe4inn (Spent less time in PRO as I spent too much of time in Discord. :eyes:)