Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Why do you want to join Eternity?
    I'd like to join a friendly guild, so i can interact with more people in the game.
  • Real name / ingame name:
    Justin / Nauticalst4r
  • How old are you?
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?
    US - English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? PhantomPistols#0281
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? Completion of storyline, Pokedex and eventually PVPing
  • Screenshot of your trainercard
    currently 91 hours active 20 badges and 148 pokdex
  • After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to socialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

• 2 weeks later...

• Why do you want to join Eternity? because i want get friend in this game, and im lonely guy in PO
  • Real name / ingame name: Ozan IGN: Realzan
  • How old are you? 19
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Zan #5507 Everyday
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? im still learning to pvp, that why i want join this guild, i want much i want learning pvp and be the best
  • screenshot of your trainercard
  • After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to docialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

card.PNG.ca7f383fdd813f32b3fe3e6a49047b05.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

• Why do you want to join Eternity? I really like PRO, but playing alone gets boring after a while
  • Real name / ingame name: Samara / moominjunie
  • How old are you? 17 years old
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Im from Brazil, speak portuguese, english and a little bit of spanish
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? moominjunie#8488, i'm usually online after 2pm
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? My goal is to get a complete eevee team lol, I don't pvp cause I think my pokemon suck

1697736505_trainercard.jpg.30155a615ca78aab9e679f9ea761a483.jpg

Edited by moominjunie

• Why do you want to join Eternity? I really like PRO, but playing alone gets boring after a while
  • Real name / ingame name: Samara / moominjunie
  • How old are you? 17 years old
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Im from Brazil, speak portuguese, english and a little bit of spanish
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? moominjunie#8488, i'm usually online after 2pm
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? My goal is to get a complete eevee team lol, I don't pvp cause I think my pokemon suck

[ATTACH type=full" width="557px" alt="trainer card.jpg]114177[/ATTACH]

Check ur discord ^^