Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

• Why do you want to join Eternity?I want to join a beautiful community where i can have fun and make friends
  • Real name / ingame name:Burca Stefan/IGN:Zemilon
  • How old are you?19
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?I know romanian english and a little french
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?Roy4LioNN#0540
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?I pvp in general not so much on this game tho because i dont have the team i want yet
  • Screenshot of your trainercard I think i have 14 hrs but i will finish all regions in like 3 days, currently im jn johto 3rd gym. Hope i can make it into ur guild guys! <3

WELCOME TO ETERNITY GUILD!

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Geng_grande.png]44372[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Capture34.JPG]44786[/ATTACH]

Eternity is a guild recruiting all sorts of players on the Silver server. We strive to be a friendly, helpful, and social guild while focusing on fostering a family-like community, helping one another reach their individual goals in PRO. We are a multicultural guild with a lot of different member from all over the world. Eternity is open for anyone who meets our requirements and wishes to join!

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Capture.JPG]44783[/ATTACH]

This is our main way of communication without being in the actual game. So we are looking for active people ingame and here in our discord server.

• So please just apply when u have a discord account + you are active there. If u cant be online for a period of time please inform me or my officers

¡¡¡Inactive discorder who didnt inform me or my officer will be kicked!!!

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Capture1.JPG]44784[/ATTACH]

REQUIREMENTS:

• be friendly, open and respectful
  • Have a good sense of humor
  • General knowledge about pokemon and competitive play
  • Discord account + active there (important!)
  • Do not beg for items, pokemon or money (we have a store with poke for the story + e4)
  • Racism and suicide jokes are forbidden.
  • After ur accept to our Discord server every current member have 3 days time to vote for yes or no. Thats why it is important that u communicate with us and socialize urself on Discord.

Stay loyal to Eternity

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Capture2.JPG]44785[/ATTACH]

If you want to join us please fullfill ur application and answer ALL questions correctly.

• Why do you want to join Eternity?
  • Real name / ingame name:
  • How old are you?
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?
  • Screenshot of your trainercard
  • After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to docialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

If you've read all of this and can identify with the information provided, I welcome you to the Eternity family and would be very proud to have YOU in our guild.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="come on.JPG]44373[/ATTACH]

Credits for Discord Logo, Banner And Forum Page goes to SURJA

• Why do you want to join Eternity? I was looking forward to get into pokemon comp (my comp knowledge is a bit limited) and got an invite from FjAbio
  • Real name / ingame name: in game name Raz1el
  • How old are you? 23
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Raziel #0088 (have discord on my handheld so pretty much logs in everyday )
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? (intrested to learn pvp,complete story )
  • Screenshot of your trainercard attached below

tc.png.df65fe9bed7455e9a6ecf1bc30f7dd0d.png

• Why do you want to join Eternity? As fun as soloing is. It is much more fun to be in a group. This guild meets all the criteria that I am looking for and I'm hoping to have a lot of fun with all of you. I'm also new as far as PRO goes but when it comes to Pokemon in general; I'm a veteran and I've been playing since Red and Blue back on the Gameboy.
  • Real name / ingame name: Alex / Knightblazer
  • How old are you? 28
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? United States / English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? xXRendanXx #6082
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? My goal is to have fun, plain and simple. I'm pretty laid back and I'm usually doing one thing or another. As far as pvp goes.... I am currently not set up for PvP yet but I do plan on doing it in the future.

I've got discord open all the time so I can keep track of things even when I'm not actively participating. I'd like to think that I'm pretty friendly and I do look forward to meeting all of you.

1582161885539.png.39b8e4ac36141877cabf8168683232aa.png

Edited by Knightblazer

• Why do you want to join Eternity? As fun as soloing is. It is much more fun to be in a group. This guild meets all the criteria that I am looking for and I'm hoping to have a lot of fun with all of you. I'm also new as far as PRO goes but when it comes to Pokemon in general; I'm a veteran and I've been playing since Red and Blue back on the Gameboy.
  • Real name / ingame name: Alex / Knightblazer
  • How old are you? 28
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? United States / English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? xXRendanXx #6082
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? My goal is to have fun, plain and simple. I'm pretty laid back and I'm usually doing one thing or another. As far as pvp goes.... I am currently not set up for PvP yet but I do plan on doing it in the future.

I've got discord open all the time so I can keep track of things even when I'm not actively participating. I'd like to think that I'm pretty friendly and I do look forward to meeting all of you.

check ur discord