Eternity Guild recruiting!

Kingpin19

• Why do you want to join Eternity?Well its simple im looking for a good and active guild with nice people and community
  • Real name / ingame name:Real Name:Edgar and IG:Officials
  • How old are you?Im16 Years old
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?Indonesian/i can speak english
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?Discord Name:Officials#3975/sommetimes/alot if im not busy
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?well my goal right now is beating the 4th region,i havent do pvp yet
  • Screenshot of your trainercard1381576930_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.1365272a717008f329adad6631cf3643.png
  • Thats it thank you very much

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Why do you want to join Eternity?
    • I am joining this guild, because the more players together the better. I hope that we can help each other improve.

[*]Real name / ingame name:

• Tomasz / Cernes

[*]How old are you?

[*]Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?

• Poland / Polish and English

[*]Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?

• Krzyż#0361 / I am quite busy person, usually i am online evenings

[*]What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?

• I want to succeed in pvp. For now i am doing the walkthrough and ocassionaly searching for rare pokemons or with good IV's.

[*]Screenshot of your trainercard

• 1586182153950.png.3ec36b2462969df11895aa44421ebe86.png

If you want to join us please fullfill ur application and answer ALL questions correctly.

• Why do you want to join Eternity? to have more friends and get help and give help to all other members
  • Real name / ingame name: Rami /Ramirovic
  • How old are you? 29
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?Tunisia /english
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Ramirovic everyday
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? getting a strong pvp team
  • Screenshot of your trainercard
  • After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to docialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

>>Why do you want to join Eternity?

I was asked by a guy ig to apply for the guild and here i am. Mostly looking for people to play together, im not a loner.

>>Real name / ingame name:

Rn= Ares (like Greek god of war) // Ig= Goddness( dont ask why i type it like that or why its my ig, it is what it is lol)

>>How old are you?

>>Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?

Greece, I speak fluently Greek English and a little bit German

>>Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?

Ares#8601, Im often online, mostly on a server i got with irl friends

>>What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?

I came back to game after 2-3 years and now my goal is to make epic meta pokes. I havent really started pvping cuz i must farm pvp held items that i lack first. Now i mostly focus on my daycare services.

>>Screenshot of your trainercard

https://prnt.sc/rufswp

>>>After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to docialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

U got a typo here guys lol

Hi,

WELCOME TO ETERNITY GUILD!

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Geng_grande.png]44372[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Capture34.JPG]44786[/ATTACH]

Eternity is a guild recruiting all sorts of players on the Silver server. We strive to be a friendly, helpful, and social guild while focusing on fostering a family-like community, helping one another reach their individual goals in PRO. We are a multicultural guild with a lot of different member from all over the world. Eternity is open for anyone who meets our requirements and wishes to join!

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Capture.JPG]44783[/ATTACH]

This is our main way of communication without being in the actual game. So we are looking for active people ingame and here in our discord server.

• So please just apply when u have a discord account + you are active there. If u cant be online for a period of time please inform me or my officers

¡¡¡Inactive discorder who didnt inform me or my officer will be kicked!!!

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Capture1.JPG]44784[/ATTACH]

REQUIREMENTS:

• be friendly, open and respectful
  • Have a good sense of humor
  • being 16 years or older. + minimum 16 badges
  • General knowledge about pokemon and competitive play
  • Discord account + active there (important!)
  • Do not beg for items, pokemon or money (we have a store with poke for the story + e4)
  • Racism and suicide jokes are forbidden.
  • After ur accept to our Discord server every current member have 5 days time to vote for yes or no. Thats why it is important that u communicate with us and socialize urself on Discord. after 5 days u get the answer if you are accepted or not.

Stay loyal to Eternity

[ATTACH type=full" alt="Capture2.JPG]44785[/ATTACH]

If you want to join us please fullfill ur application and answer ALL questions correctly.

• Why do you want to join Eternity?
  • Real name / ingame name:
  • How old are you?
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak?
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there?
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping?
  • After u get ur application role in our discord it is important to docialize with us that we can see if you fit in our guild!

If you've read all of this and can identify with the information provided, I welcome you to the Eternity family and would be very proud to have YOU in our guild.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="come on.JPG]44373[/ATTACH]

Credits for Discord Logo, Banner And Forum Page goes to SURJA

im interested to join the guild, my name is Iván (KyleHyde ig), i have 21 yo and i can communicate easily in english(profiency level) mi discord user is CovidBryant 0556

•why i want to join eternity

I want to join to make new friends..to help everyone.

•Real name- Rahul, ingame name - kingisbck.

•how old i am- 16 (17 this year).

•i am from india and can speak English and hindi.

• discord nane and tag- pokeking#1488.

• my goal is to help everyone here also complete everyone region..defeat every boss and done all quest and yes am intrested in pvp.

•screenshot of my trainer card..I'll sent to officer @furylemmon.

And thnx..i hope i can join ir guild :)

•why i want to join eternity

For friends help fun and a laugh with othrrs

•Real name- Jeiku ingame name - Scottishthistle.

•how old i am- 30

•i am from scotland

• discord nane and tag- Jeiku#6916

• my goal is to make friend learn to pvp properly and just have fun and help intrested in pvp. yes i am

•screenshot of my trainer card..I'll sent to officer

• Why do you want to join Eternity? -> My previous guild was completely inactive, and it's funnier to play with other people :)
  • Real name -> Cécile ingame name -> BleuNuit
  • How old are you? -> I'm 20 years old
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? -> I'm from France, so i speak french and of course english
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? -> BleuNuit#1445 i'm online at least twice a week
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? -> I would like to try, but i am far from being ready for that
  • Screenshot of my trainercard :

TrainerCard.JPG.1ebec6601397173371ad87c9837e9044.JPG

• Why do you want to join Eternity? For make new friends and it's always more fun play together other friends help each other.
  • Real name / ingame name: Fernando / Cocaokoro
  • How old are you? 28
  • Ur country/ which language(s) do you speak? Brazil, Portuguese and English
  • Discord name+tag / how often u r online there? Cocaokoro. Just when I'm playing pro
  • What is your goal on pro/are you interested in pvp/already pvping? Got epic pokes and I'm learning and playing pvp

1395192925_ScreenShot2020-04-10at13_27_23.thumb.png.7b5117ef22ec6c337843b423499a0d85.png