What is your favorite movie?!

Calamitys

My favorite movie was bridge of taribithia, it was so amazing! :Smile: :y: :Crazy:

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott Pilgrim vs the world.

Edgar Wright is a really awesome director. Have enjoyed his style ever since the TV show Spaced.

Scott pilgrim vs the world was unique in its own way.

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]

My non-animated favorite movie - Fast and the Furious series. If i have to chose one out of the serious, I would chose Fast 5.

RIP Paul Walker :Frown:

Animated Favorite movie - I have two favorite for that.

1) How to train your Dragons series.

2) Kung Fu Panda series.

These two are best.

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

My non-animated favorite movie - Fast and the Furious series. If i have to chose one out of the serious, I would chose Fast 5.

RIP Paul Walker :Frown:

Animated Favorite movie - I have two favorite for that.

1) How to train your Dragons series.

2) Kung Fu Panda series.

These two are best.

Those movies are good too! Yeah paul walker was a great actor :Frown: I love kund fu panda and How to train a dragon too. :Grin:

Dredd and Oblivion..

Besides these i am a die hard fan of Jurassic World!! :devil:

I went and seen that twice! First time I've seen jurassic world was at a drive in and the second time at the movie theatres! :Grin: :Grin:

Brave Heart

I watched it 6 times when I was a kid

I actually never heard of Braveheart! :D: I'll try to find the movie and watch it!

1. Tron Series

2. Jurassic Park Series

3. Fast and Furious Series(Tokyo Drift is sooooo underrated)

4. Paid in Full

5. Selena(huge selena quintanilla fan)

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.