We need a place to sell excess common evolution and battle items.

Cheefsweetleef

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this thread.

My name is Cheef and I am a long time player. I constantly am doing all bosses, digs, events and other aspects of the game to get money/items on my account.

I currently find myself with an extreme excess of common evolution & battle items I will never use. I'm certain that many people experience this and some might even have hundreds of these items they will never have reason to use. Basically you just end up giving them away where people need them but only certain items that evolve PvP pokemon such as Chansey are in any sort of demand at this time.

I would like to suggest a place to sell the excess items for a small value of in game currency or potentially trade them for PvE coins. The value does not need to be anything high but I would just like to get something back for my time spent collecting.

The items I find I personally have a lot of are as follows...

--EVOLUTION ITEMS--

-Dawn stone x40

-Sun stone x20

-Dusk stone x31

-Deep sea scale x17

-Deep sea tooth x11

-Leaf stone x27

-Thunder stone x26

-Metal coat x21

--BATTLE ITEMS--

-Twisted spoon x7

-Smooth rock x7

-Hard stone x21

-Mystic water x4

-Shed shell x4

And the list goes on...

Please consider giving us an option to utilize these excess items instead of letting them sit on here. It would also increase the amount made off digs, bosses, and other events. On top of giing you more incentive to complete them more often. I feel this would overall improve the player experience and make it seem like less of a waste to collect them in general. We were always able to sell the extras in the game boy games this should be no different.

Thank you again for taking the time to read this thread.

Please feel free to thumbs up or post below to show your support for the idea.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Edited by CheefSweetLeef
  • Like 8

If this ever were to be a thing, you can bet that it won't be anything close to what you could make selling them.

There is a similiar NPC already ingame for Berries/Pokeballs and it gives you very little amount for these items.

Edited by PreHax

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

If this every were to be a thing, you can bet that it won't be anything close to what you could make selling them.

There is a similiar NPC already ingame for Berries/Pokeballs and it gives you very little amount for these items.

Hello,

I'd be fine with selling them all for very little myself because literally no one buys them... It would obviously be a choice rather than be forced on anyone just like the berry/ball buyer.

Obviously some items will always be worth more to sell to players like Leftovers for example as many use multiples of them. It just depends on which item it is.

Generally if you have this issues you are using most of the excess balls to catch things for the daily catch quest, bug catcher, boss rewards and hunting in general.

It just gives you the option to get something for your time. Other than watching the items sit on the account doing nothing that will not sell. It would all be situational and up to the player.

I just want to emphasize this is mostly for the common items that are gotten nearly every time you do digs etc.

Thanks for replying.

Edited by CheefSweetLeef
  • Like 1