Where to get money?(Kanto)

Bodich

You can re-battle gym leaders and trainers. Also, you could do the dig spots and then sell your earnings to cerulean city next to Bill to get money. Also find good pokemon and train them and sell them to earn money.

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

You can re-battle gym leaders and trainers. Also, you could do the dig spots and then sell your earnings to cerulean city next to Bill to get money. Also find good pokemon and train them and sell them to earn money.

Gym leaders aren't re-battleable. Just so you know. Have fun!

Yes as he said, you can sell valuable items like Stardust, Nugget to Item Maniac at Route 25

I am sure I battled some of them twice, not sure though if they gave me money the second time. Sorry for the misinformation.

This is my signature.

pokemon_signature__boxed_by_rainingknote-d6qs3m5.png

|YouTube|

Name: Harry | IGN: Glunarr | Hobbies: Gaming, Editing | Age: 18 | Location: Greece

If you have any questions, please send me a private message and we can talk there.

Also, I know how to customize Discord Servers. If you are interested customizing your server, be sure to message me.

Where to get money?(Kanto)

Hi there. Here are some ways you can make money.

-Dig spots (3 day cooldown)

-Rebattling trainers (7 day cooldown)

-Battling bosses (12 day cooldown)

-Hunting for Pokémon people may want and selling them

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Also , to add to the topic use a frisk Pokémon ability and try to find paras/parasect and hunt for Held itens like mushrooms/big mushrooms later on you can try find pearls etc. Good luck and have a Nice day. PS: sentret/furret are the best Pokémon for this job because of ability and can use covet/thief moves.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper: