Pokemon IVS should be classified by Tier Grades

Markey

In many MMO's a weapons worth or rarity is determined by Grades. A big Issue in Pokemon Revolution is the scattered unreliable economy throughout the trade chat. Even veterans with thousands of hours struggle to determine the correct price regularly. I think if we introduced a type of grading system to the IVS of Pokemon it would improve Trade.

Here is an example

1287106036_GradesPokemon.PNG.25dc0f30a65c9368df08ccf7396a897c.PNG

Better Grades mean better Stats, or more rarity

Crude would obviously be single digit IVS

Mythic would be 30+ IVS

If a Pokemon is Basic it would have WHITE IVS Numbers

If a Pokemon is MYTHIC it would have RED IVS Numbers

Grades.png.012eca2dcbb63cb76647a9c8bd8201ef.png

We could have a certain x amount of IVS to be Mythic etc

This would not solve the trade issues but I think it would improve it. Let me know if you like my idea and feel free to add suggestions!

Edited by markey

First of all you marked EVS, not IVS. Secondly, a pokemon's overall viability isn't only determined by the IVS so there could still be for example a "mystic" h.a xatu with quirky nature. Would anyone buy it? Of course not, it's trash with or without the "mystic" title. Basically I don't see how this solves anything and all it would do is it would just make players compare their epics and tell each other "oh but my gliscor is legendary and yours is only epic!". Personally I don't see anything beneficial about this at all since as I said, a pokemon's worth is decided by rarity, IVS, nature, ability, general pvp viability and ongoing events that could lower the value due to everyone hunting it. Good luck with the thread, I don't think it will happen.

poppy.png

ooM1kqT

Here a guide about the rarity on IVs : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/61149-url

And a calculator to help you determinate the rarity : http://fsogame.free.fr/tools/calct5ivs.php

But a lot of factor can influence the value of a PKM : The IVs, the Nature, the Ability, the spawn percentage, the utility value of PVP (good luck to find a formula with the utility value :') ). We can calculate an approximate farm value for a PKM, but even that it will not be accurate because when you farm a PKM you will find others PKM you can sell too, or not. You add the offer and demand on market, and we have this market on PRO with totally random price depending of the sense of the wind. What i can recommand is to look at the rarity of farm of a PKM, that help you see if you should buy or sell at this price.

Literally, nobody can price check your PKM, too much random factor, it's why there is no formula. I have my own formula for farming value, but even that i can't share it, it's not totally accurate.

Edit : And a fun fact, some PKM can have insane rarity on IVs, imagine a Gengar with 31 everywhere except 30 in SPD, his utility value on PVP will be very low with all the others Gengar at 31 SPD. It's just one example of how fun is to determinate an utility value on PVP :')

And even my method on T5IVs is not perfect, it doesn't take into account the specific Stats like SPD and ATK for an Jolly PKM, it takes all IVs as same value. But can we really create a weight system on different stats? ; nobody can say : the stat ATK worth 2,35 times the stat DEF on PVP. There are so many cases to take into account it's just impossible to say exactly the weight. And even if we can do it with 1 PKM after hours and hours of works, each PKM is different, so this weight will be only good for this PKM.

Edited by Kaminokage

Server : Gold - Name : Kaminokage - Guild : FrenchConnexion

15b3f2a0801769846fa2e82efb7e6e5e.png

Ex-member of the Chaos on Silver

My personnal shop : https://tinyurl.com/y8bbuoq9

• 1 month later...

We already use different colored texts for different types of special counterparts such as Xmas/Shiny/Pink/Easter/more Pokemon. The price of a Pokemon is often times not determined by the IV's alone rather by the complete pack of Nature, IVs, Ability, popularity, availability, status in PVP, special sprite.

As you are basing the core of your suggestion on the idea of IVs = price, this suggestion has to be denied. I am sorry.

~ Locked, as denied ~

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.