Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Sylverscure joined the community
  3. Simse201 joined the community
  4. Pattpattttt joined the community
  5. Kingsawy3r joined the community
  6. Gesoa started following Houndstone
  7. Today

  8. Happy to hear it evolved..Also sorry for confusion earlier.. Goodluck, Have fun!
  9. I think I figured it out! PRO seems to only register recoil damage received by wave crash and not take down like I was using. I did exactly 300hp of recoil with it and it finally evolved
  10. Powblo joined the community
  11. Letronghieune01 joined the community
  12. Hey again, You can also try taking the recoil damage and in the same battle basculin levels up, may be could work ..you can try..Hopefully it works.
  13. Thanks for you answers! Yes I did mean Basculin White Striped lol, I also never let him faint and mostly wanted to see someone else who has one. It feels like he took way over 300hp in recoil(And yes I leveled him up). I'll keep trying :)
  14. Divinegold started following Pokemon missing
  15. Hi. Downloaded fresh client and when i'm trying to run it i'm getting following error. Same on both windows clients (64 and 32 bits) EDIT: Nvm. I runed it as admin and it worked.
  16. Spiriciak joined the community
  17. 1) What is your in-game name (IGN)? Blbobby771. 2) How many hours have you logged in PRO? 186. 3) Do you know any existing members? No. 4) What is your previous guild, if any? Joing a guild for 1st time. 5) What is your favorite Pokémon? Volcarno. 6) Which event do you look forward to the most? Halloween 7) What are your main interests in PRO? (PvP, PvE, Hunting, etc.) 8) Currently doing PvE AND hunting , joining guild to start PvP. 9) What is your highest PvP rating? Nothing. 10) Do you have any dungeon experience? No Are you comfortable using voice chat in English for dungeon runs? (needed for anyone interested in running dungeons) Will try after learn dungeon.
  18. Ciruelavirtuosa joined the community
  19. Neponazi joined the community
  20. Username : Ram17 Server : Silver Country / Timezone : India / GMT +5:30
  21. Fallarbor joined the community
  22. Username: TheNikifreak Server: Gold Country/Timezone: Germany/ GMT +02:00
  23. Hello there, A sincere apologies for the earlier confusion. Can you try leveling it by one?
  24. Hello there, Sincere apologies, i am not a mod, i was trying to help as player, and i was confused with i, i refered to last year's post and said it cant be evolved which made the confusion i am sorry for it.
  25. iam 100% certain it can evolve; you need to brush up on y pokemon knowledge before speaking up xd
  26. wow u r mod? iam still evol it
  27. You meant baculin right? Don't let it fainted in the process, or the recoil counter will be reset
  28. Hello there, Currently the evolution of White-Stripped Basculegion is not available in the game, so you cannot evolve Basculin, Hopefully we may get in future.
  29. Username: Codonhut1dieu Server: Silver Country/Timezone: VietNam / GMT +07:00
  30. Hello I'm currently trying to evolve my Basculegion White-Striped and it is now level 43 and has received way more that 294hp of recoil damage without dying. Is there another way to evolve him in PRO?
  31. Hi, I had lent a lvl 45 gyarados to my main account Pikatranier786 and sent back that pokemon back from main to alt but in my alt account the pokemon is missing. I have the image of magikarp that I am attaching.
  32. Yesterday

  33. Quest service tons of legendary quest. Thnx much, glhf! Quest service manaphy and 1 hoopa dungeon. Thnx much, glhf! Quest service arche valley quest, hoopa + 6ring, gyaradosite quest. Thnx much, glhf!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.