Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Pokemon Revolution Online

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Open Trade Zone

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

  1. Past hour

  2. Mrsumis joined the community
  3. Wzjzzajx joined the community
  4. -1, absolutely doesn't make sense to completely change the way everything works at once, it's just cope for people who can't reach high ladder
  5. Shiro505 joined the community
  6. Wtb the Sassy Wobbafet
  7. Hi i can't find my corviknight. Can you check if i released it? It is impish level 100 and the OT is Karvelas. I don't remember other informations. 1-2 days ago I released lot's of pokemon so i thinkyou can check for 1-2 days ago. I remember the stats ivs. attack 01, defense 25, speed 31, special attack 22, special defense 17, hp 30. Evs 252 defense, 252 HP and 6 special defense
  8. Today

  9. +1, from long time the meta is shifted always around the top 20 pvp pokes, at some point we dont faced anything out of mega metagross, samorut , zapdos, torn. Some fresh air is a good thing
  10. Mitesx21 started following Xmas Grovyle
  11. Thedevilsong joined the community
  12. +1 I find that quite interesting. I know the formats are very different, but I really liked the "Cups" in GO PvP; each season featured a specific cup. One of them was the REMIX Cup, where the top 20 most-used Pokémon were banned for the duration of the event to diversify the meta. There were other cool cups, too: The Elemental Cup, which only allowed Pokémon with Fire, Water, or Grass typing. The Halloween Cup, which only allowed Ghost, Dark, Poison, Bug, and Fairy types. There’s also a cup that bans Mythical and Legendary Pokémon, among others. Something similar to that system would be great for PRO to diversify the meta, bring back forgotten Pokémon, and so on.
  13. +1 Hell Ye Let hell Break lose
  14. -1, a banlist in a ladder is not always the way, outside of different tier. A banlist can happens in a tournament (draft League, tier format etc..) but not in a OU ladder competitive aspect. But as stated 40 times, we never getting tournament back into game again.
  15. That’s fair too. Good suggestion if there’s enough interest in it.
  16. Not necessarily ban them for a whole season but probably added a new pvp ranked mode like uu
  17. The main issue I see is very few people will do pvp during this experiment. Why ? Because who has some pvpable NU/PU/RU tier pokemons ? PRO is not showdown. You can't just decide to flip the table and play with a random bold palossand... Will people hunt low tier pokemon just for an experiment ? Probably not. Would they buy the few ones available on market for stonks ? Likely no. Perhaps this is appealing to people with such mons already available in their pc, waiting to be used. I am one of them. I think it won't be enough... If you want to enable all the good aspects (market boost, hunt boost, etc...) of using NU/PU/RU mons, then it has to be playable more than just once
  18. +1 and add a crazy reward for that specific season , will be fun
  19. Kaligola96 joined the community
  20. The PvP Viability Rankings are a guide to which Pokémon are considered the strongest/most effective in the PvP meta. They aren't based purely on usage, but on how well each Pokémon performs, what it offers a team, and how it matches up against the rest of the meta. So, here's an idea for a different kind of season: Ban every Pokémon currently ranked from S through C-. Not because they're broken or deserve permanent bans, but as a one-season experiment. Take away the established meta and see what players come up with. Pokémon that are normally overlooked might have a place, and people would have to experiment with different teams, sets, cores and strategies instead of falling back on the usual options. Would it be balanced? Maybe not. Would it be chaotic and weird? Probably. But that's the point. Either way, it would be something different. Current PvP viability list can be found here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/249948-pro-pvp-viability-rankings-updated-on-05122026/
  21. Tesojsqc joined the community
  22. The4stro joined the community
  23. Margar3tt3 started following bulky Sizzlipede
  24. Gal1leo posted a topic in General Support
    I used an IV shuffle on my Latios and the IV's stayed the same, can I get a refund? Feel like I've been shafted there haha.
  25. Gal1leo started following Long shot
  26. Narpo joined the community
  27. 7ustre joined the community
  28. Ayumiszjp joined the community
  29. The problem resolved itself when my computer received an update—I never would have guessed that. You can close the topic now; sorry for the inconvenience. 😅
  30. Hello, I suddenly started getting this error this morning; there were no issues the other day. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, but the error wasn't fixed. You can see a screenshot of the error below.
  31. Welcome to the Pokémon Revolution Online community! It's great to have you here. Take your time enjoying the story across the regions, and don't hesitate to ask the community if you get stuck. I think joining silver server is better. Good luck on your journey, mate! 🫡
  32. I think I fixed it by reducing game quality
  33. My game is crashing back to back on Android since i entered fallabar town pc in hoenn I cleared cache no go. As soon as I sign in game crash Pls help me mods
  34. Quest service done, Victini dungeon. Thnx much, GLhf! Quest done Volcanion, Zekrom and Tornadus. Thnx much, GLhf!
  35. Quest done 5 minigames summer, minigamess boss and rocket hideout quest. Thnx much, Glhf!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.