New Trade Zone
Trade Zone is now live
Use the new Trade Zone for auctions and instant-price trades so Pokemon and item offers are easy to find.
Leaderboard
-
Infobreaker
Suspended2Points11Posts -
Happymango
Former Staff2Points2222Posts -
Nornornor444
Registered User2Points196Posts -
Maisa
Staff Apprentice2Points1388Posts
Popular Content
Showing content with the highest reputation on 09/12/20 in Posts
-
Add confirmation when transferring servers.
The title is self explanatory. If you even mistakely click transfer, you are out. I have seen a lot of people mistakely tranferring and kept regretting so, yeah, just add confirmation.2 points
-
[2020] HIDDEN ITEMS (ON PROGRESS) - NOVEMBER 18, 2020
INTRODUCTION I LIKE TO BE UNKNOWN TO EVERYONE CAUSE MY IDENTITY IS NOT IMPORTANT. HELPING EVERYONE IN THE SHADOW THAT'S WHAT I ALWAYS DO. ENJOYING WITH THIS GUIDE EVERYONE SPECIALLY THE NEWBIES! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- NOTE: I ARRANGED EVERYTHING THROUGH PROGRESSION KANTO HIDDEN ITEMS JOHTO HIDDEN ITEMS HOENN HIDDEN ITEMS SINNOH HIDDEN ITEMS SPECIAL AREAS! NOTE: I WILL DO MY BEST TO FIND ALL THE HIDDEN ITEMS!!! NEXT GOAL: SPECIAL AREAS PS: Cerulean Cave, Love Island, Vulcan Island etc. will be added separately in the near future. As i'm using a new account i also need to progress in this new account to open this areas. Thank you for the understanding!!! PPS: It might take a little longer for SPECIAL AREAS HIDDEN ITEMS to post! I need to do alot of quest and dex!!! I wish everyone will understand it! I love you all!!!1 point
-
Summer event 2020 (Volcanion Quest + Cyan Fire Wings)
Once you've arrived on the Island speak to the NPC called Dr. Reinfield, he will ask you to meet him at the welcome centre so he can discuss more regarding the summer quest. Once inside speak to him once again and he will explain to you that you will need to find some items. The 3 items being a Red Stone, Blue Pearl and Red Banana. After this we have officially started the quest. I also made a PRO Wiki page regarding some info of the event island. Still a work in progress but if you have any data/info feel free to let me know on discord. Special credits go out to Thatkid and Freelancer for some important information given regarding the Boss Mole Marc, Gore for giving me a free Masterball, Comrader and Zypaex for some quality checking. [spoiler=Vulcan Island Part 1 and 2 guides from previous years] Part 1 - https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/95702-url Part 2 - https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/135661-url1 point
-
SHOP UPDATE (13/10) JustLegend OT PVP SHOP LVL 100 \ FULL EVS \ MOVESETS
COIN CAPSULE = 400K AUCTION TIME = 5 DAYS AFTER 1ST BID MIN RAISE = 100K Optimism#9398 CAN I LOWER PRICE? NO! CAN I CHANGE MOVESET? NO! INSTANT 2,5M INSTANT 350K INSTANT 350K 450K 400K INSTANT 350K INSTANT 850K INSTANT 1,5M SABLEYE AUCTION INSTANT 550K INSTANT 600K INSTANT 500K INSTANT 600K INSTANT 500K INSTANT 750K INSTANT 650K INSTANT 500K INSTANT 600K START 1,5M INSTANT 2,5M Sold1 point
-
Hp fire 26 speed Serperior!
1 point
-
[ ONLY GOLD SERVER ] Ninetales Alola @ S.O 200k
S.O - 200k Insta - 875k Per bid - 25k Accept Pokedollers or CC ( 380k ) Ends at 48 hours after 1 st bid. GL1 point
-
[2020] HIDDEN ITEMS (ON PROGRESS) - NOVEMBER 18, 2020
1 point
-
Bowser Blastoise Modest
1 point
-
bold halloween bulbasaur
1 point
-
Add confirmation when transferring servers.
Hey @Nornornor444, Thank you for your suggestion. I added a confirmation message.1 point
-
Guild Renaming Megathread
1 pointNombre actual del gremio: Skere Nuevo nombre de gremio: Noxious Servidor: Gold1 point
-
Deleting an account.
1 pointThey're talking about deleteing their own account themselves, I don't think we have that option.1 point
-
Deleting an account.
1 pointI'd say -1. People come and people go. I've been playing on and off since 2015 and I'd be really annoyed if my account got deleted for being inactive for a few months just because someone else wanted to take my name.1 point
-
Deleting an account.
1 pointWell... All in all, i would prefer if there is just a deactivation/deleting/resetting account feature in-game or here on the web. I have also wanted to start again with this same email but im forced to continue with my bad starter specifically.... So pls, we need the feature stated above1 point
-
Deleting an account.
1 pointThat doesn't make deleting accounts any more justified. If someone buys a car and never uses it it isn't right to steal it from them.1 point